Rocket Fiber wants to know where to go.

AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut?Meechigan Icrontian

Got an internal email wanting to know where Rocket Fiber should launch first. They're looking for Downtown and Midtown areas specifically.

If you're in one of these areas, hit up the link and let your wants known (click the 'Get Fiber' link).

Comments

• georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian

I'm eagerly watching to see Dan run an ISP. It'll either be Amazing because of great customer service (a rarity/opportunity in the telco world) or a regulatory nightmare.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

I have a feeling it will be a "Get it off the ground and spin it off" type of deal, like Quizzle.

• georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian

I was pretty surprised that Quizzle spun off. That seemed like Dan's baby for a while. There are some top notch folks there who've poured a lot of their hearts into it and Bankrate was lucky to get them. Quizzle itself sounds too good to be true (getting an actual credit score number actually for free) that if I didn't know some of the folks there I would be pretty skeptical of the offer.

Oh, and don't forget that Rocket Fiber will make Dan's Detroit real estate holdings more valuable. A good example of Dan's investment in the city over some of the "buy it and don't do anything with it" investments we had before him. He is making money by improving the city.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

This has been on Woodbridge's Facebook group for a while. There's high interest here if we can get them to cross The Lodge.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Damn. Never heard of Quizzle. Checked it out today. Good stuff.