Fallout 4

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian

primesuspectBuddyJBasilcolaDeathJesterardichokekless001

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

It's gonna be WICKED awesome.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Looks like they switched to the Skyrim engine, as expected. Did they talk about the engine at all in the announcement event?

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

All they did was show the trailer. Will probably learn more at E3.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Flying things, not sure how I feel about flying things. Although flying fortress is pretty BA

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian

Hyped.
    Just hope they keep the changes New Vegas made over Fallout 3.
    It was a much more refined game with factions, iron sights, reworked skills, FAR less invincible NPCs, etc, etc.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Not really hyped. Can't put my finger on it, but I just haven't been able to get into Bethesda's take on Fallout. I'm probably just too fanboy for Fallout 2 (one of my all time favorite games), but F3 and NV just felt way too much like Oblivion with guns.

I did have an issue with the Gamebryo engine used on F3 and New Vegas - that engine straight sucks, and it's ugly as sin. F3/NV looked so muddy and gross because of it, I think that was one of the big things keeping me out of those games. Also, the extremely overdone brown/gray filter on those two games was way overdone, and it always kind of hurt my eyes.

If the F4 trailer is representative of gameplay, then I'll definitely give it a shot. Not a gorgeous looking game, but I am thrilled to see crisp textures and, you know, actual color this time around.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:
    F3 and NV just felt way too much like Oblivion with guns.

This is exactly what I loved about them.

I like to think of it as Oblivion with VATS. I suck at aiming, therefore I hate aiming.

I am excited though

CB
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian

I'm excited.

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

My hypemeter just shot up over 9000. I've already informed my wife that she will not be seeing me for 70-100 hours once this game comes out. She's oddly okay with this.... I'd think about that more but it would cut into my HYYYYPE.

mertesnCreeperbane2PirateNinja
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

11/10/2015 is the release date.

Creeperbane2mertesnMassalinie
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

That showcase man, that showcase.

Hmm... Release date is the week of my birthday. I think this might be a sign from the gaming gods. I should take a week off, eschew hygiene and social interaction, to wander the wasteland.

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

For some reason, I read that as "sign into my gaming pod". Reading the next sentence, there's nothing there which suggests that as an incorrect interpretation.

RyderRahnalH102
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Boarding the apathy train with @UPSLynx.

UPSLynx
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

The Star Wars train is full, and I'm elbowing my way on.

ChoochUPSLynx
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

"You want a treat?"
    "YASSS!"
    "Here you go."
    [Fallout 4]

I can build a friggin base! Or rebuild... Something I don't careif it is an old ice cream shop selling radiated chocolate and brahman.

• kless001kless001 Midwest-USA Member

It's a beautiful thing. TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Chooch
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

Simply blown away. Love how vats is in motion. Really adds to the urgency of battle.

ardichoke
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

All the Pip Boy editions are sold out :(

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

One of my friends bought a pip boy alarm clock, took out the clock part and made it into a case for his smart phone. It was pretty awesome. Too bad that they make phones so damn big now! :bawl: Those pip boy ones better come back in stock. I was too busy traveling to remember to buy one.
    11/10/15 as in November 10th? That's two days before my birthday! Skyrim was 11/11/11, Bethsoft must like me ^_^

My body cannot handle all this ready. I need to build fortresses in the wasteland.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

I need this game today, not Tuesday.

• I need Steam gift cards for my birthday.... I never should have bought this new house, now I can't afford to spend recklessly on video games!

BobbyDigiPirateNinjaRahnalH102RahnalH102
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

@ardichoke said:
    I need Steam gift cards for my birthday.... I never should have bought this new house, now I can't afford to spend recklessly on video games!

Spend recklessly? This seems like a sound investment!

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian

F4F4F4F4F4F4F4(deeeep gasping breath)F4F4F4F4F4F4F4!!@!

RahnalH102