The League Season 5 is March 11 - June 17

1789101113»

Comments

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    edited June 2015

my fav parts was actually just playing with y'all.

and making those "soon" meme thingy...

BobbyDigiRahnalH102
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

In all seriousness (because that's the only way to get the badge...) was the medic achievement week. That night was so fun on dustbowl. Probably the most fun I've had with everyone.

BobbyDigi
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

My fave memory definitely involves this

trooster89oni_delsChoochBobbyDigi
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    My favorite part of season 5 BY FAR was trooster89's epic mic moment:

"ARE YOU FROM LONDAN?"

Mine too : )

BobbyDigi
  • FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

The absolute best part of the season was the night I got the Killer Solo and played that sweet sweet jazz

oni_dels_kBobbyDigi
  • My favorite memory is bringing ic people together in hating my guts. :D

trooster89primesuspectPirateNinjaBobbyDigiRahnalH102
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

So many good moments from this season.

One of my favorite memories from the season was opening night. Full server for 3 hours, tons of laughs, lots of booze, and so many moments. My favorite, of which, was @linc getting Mom On Mic™

However, I have to give a secondary shout out to tonight and "3 whisk Digi". @BobbyDigi was so dlunk out, constantly giggling, managed to admin abuse (no clip on himself, slay Signal, and accidentally change a few player names). I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

GG LOEI S5.

oni_delsChoochBobbyDigi
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian

(UUUUUUUUUUUUU is now playing Grand Theft Auto)

BobbyDigiUPSLynx
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Oh the memories of asking why @FettBacon wasn't taunting after killing me, resulting in him apologizing to the entire server.

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

My favorite part of season 5 is Karma getting closer to the community. Soon, @karma, Soon you will be at expo. Soon.

-Digi

PirateNinja
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

I may of on;y made a slight appearance tonight (last night given the time?) but good season bretherin, looking forward to next season. :)

BobbyDigi
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:
    I have to give a secondary shout out to tonight and "3 whisk Digi". BobbyDigi was so dlunk out, constantly giggling, managed to admin abuse (no >clip on himself, slay Signal, and accidentally change a few player names). I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

"You're not icrontic. Get icrontic bro."

PirateNinjaBobbyDigiUPSLynxcola
  • KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@Marshmellow said:
    My favorite memory is bringing ic people together in hating my guts. :D

DO you guys remember when Marshmellow actually talked guys?

BobbyDigitrooster89Marshmellow
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

3-Whisk Digi for Moment-of-the-Season. We had a disturbingly low amount of raging drunkenness this season so I'm glad we were able to balance that out at the last possible minute.

GnomeQueenChoochoni_delsBobbyDigiUPSLynxcola
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

@Linc said:
    We had a disturbingly low amount of raging drunkenness this season

me not being able to use my mic after 10:30 is the reason for this low amount.

ChoochGnomeQueenBobbyDigi
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

@oni_dels said:
    me not being able to use my mic after 10:30 is the reason for this low amount.

I do miss the drunken Canadian rants. You could tell how mad/drunk you were by how french it became.

Ryderoni_delsBobbyDigiprimesuspectUPSLynx
  • KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

When @Butters and I came together in sweet sweet synchronicity to create this masterpiece.

Note: not enough people raging at me this season :(

BobbyDigitrooster89GnomeQueenprimesuspectUPSLynx
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

@Linc said:
    We had a disturbingly low amount of raging drunkenness this season so I'm glad we were able to balance that out at the last possible minute.

Maybe if someone would have actually had some whiskey for more than a few days of the season ;)

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2015

@UPSLynx said:
    Maybe if someone would have actually had some whiskey

Low bro-bow blow.

GnomeQueencolaUPSLynx
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@sugarcheryl informed me that someone had pity on my soul last night and told me how to change my name back. To you unknown awesome person, Thank You. It all came together, it made sense. Then I looked at an open Steam chat window with conversations with both @primesuspect and @PirateNinja from last night and neither show my name being changed to or from any number of 'i's.

:scratch:

Educated guess: There is a mechanism in TF2 / SourceMod that I was not/am not familiar with that allows you to change a players name on a server but not their actual Steam display name. This would explain me changing my name as well as others and there being no evidence of that in my chat window. But then why is @cola 's Steam display name UUUUUUUUU? Why was mine iiiiiiii in the first place? Oh the mysteries of drunk out.

-Digi

primesuspectPirateNinjacolaUPSLynx
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

The wait begins......

Creeperbane2GnomeQueenoni_delsStrikesChooch