Tales & photos of Expo 2015

124

Comments

  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares
    edited June 2015

    A sophisticated beer tasting.


  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI

    UPSLynx
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    Witness_
    _

    UPSLynxWagsFTW
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX

    Praise Cheesus.

    pseudonym
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou

    BobbyDigiUPSLynxGnomeQueen
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou

    5 gallons of beer

    BobbyDigiGnomeQueen
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX

    @Massalinie said:
    Had to work a bit of photoshop magic to combine two images so we could see everybody's face.

    This picture is so good! Epic picture.

    -Digi

    GargStrikesChoochGnomeQueenRyanFodder
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX

    I think this year's LAN photo is one of the best we've ever had. Very nice.

    BobbyDigiRyanMMBuddyJ
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi

    Well done with the photoshop @primesuspect!

    Chooch
  • edited June 2015


    Thanks @celsh !

    ChoochHumerusMegRyanFodder
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares

    RyderStrikesRyanFodderMAGIC
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    RyanFodder
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX

    @Celsh wines were hella good, and I don't even like wines all that much.

    RyderCelshChooch
  • edited June 2015


    Human chess + rain.

    RyanFodder
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    It was like this quite often.


  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero

    @Massalinie said:
    Archery!

    @primesuspect took the pic? i didnt know he was allowed to use the camera

  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff

    One of my greatest legacies, the Icrontic Salute™.

    primesuspectRyderBuddyJGHoosdumQCHGargaspieRommelRyanMM
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas
    edited June 2015

    @XGPHero said:
    primesuspect took the pic? i didnt know he was allowed to use the camera

    No I took it, notice how I'm not in it lol Prime was at home probably sleeping XD

  • LadyChickenLadyChicken Chicken Tender Marshall, Michigan

    Wish I could have made it. This weekend totally escaped from me. Shit weather coupled with panic attacks and lack of motivation made for me not leaving my house, and forget about the thought of leaving my country.
    NEXT YEAR! I WILL BE THERE! AND BRING HOME BREW!

    LincprimesuspectRyanMM
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    @Mercantile519 said:
    Wish I could have made it. This weekend totally escaped from me. Shit weather coupled with panic attacks and lack of motivation made for me not leaving my house, and forget about the thought of leaving my country.
    NEXT YEAR! I WILL BE THERE! AND BRING HOME BREW!

    Your dice bags and Jayne hat were very popular prizes this year. We'll definitely be doing that part again as well :D

  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas

    I have dropboxed all my pix in case anyone missed DLing them off the server before they left! It's still uploading at the time of posting this so if you get a 404 error try again in a little while. The file is 2gb so it may take a while to finish.

    I would love to have other people's pix if they're willing to share. Perhaps we should set up a shared folder on Dropbox or Google Drive?

  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier

    @Massalinie Error (404)

    GnomeQueen
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas

    Yeah it's taking it's sweet ass time, sorry.

  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin

    @Massalinie said:
    I have dropboxed all my pix in case anyone missed DLing them off the server before they left! It's still uploading at the time of posting this so if you get a 404 error try again in a little while. The file is 2gb so it may take a while to finish.

    I would love to have other people's pix if they're willing to share. Perhaps we should set up a shared folder on Dropbox or Google Drive?

    Still not workinggg love! Want to see all your lovely photos! :)

  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou

    worked for me :thumbsup:

  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL

    It works.

Sign In or Register to comment.