Tales & photos of Expo 2015

1235»

Comments

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

I told y'all it might take a while! Blame @FettBacon 's slow internet :thumbsup:

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Error (429)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

edited July 2015

Omg you guys, you broke my Dropbox. lol I just got an e-mail. Apparently it caps out at 20gb per day for all my links. How lame, not sure how I've never hit it before. I can remove the ban because it's the first time but I guess I should find another way to share the file. First time I've given Dropbox a frowny face :-( Google Drive has the same limit. Any other ideas?

_k
  • LadyChickenLadyChicken Chicken Tender Marshall, Michigan Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Your dice bags and Jayne hat were very popular prizes this year. We'll definitely be doing that part again as well :D

YAY! that makes me super duper happy :D I have plans for a few different hats to make in the next little while. I did a Cthulhu a while ago, and I need to make more of them. Because they're hilarious. And dice bags are always fun. Any time you need prizes for anything, lemme know. Or if Nicole needs some shit for roller derby fundraisers. Or whatever!! I like knitting. I like knitting for people who like my stuff :D

RyanMMMassalinieLinc
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@Massalinie did you upload a 2GB zip file? Could you just upload the pictures individually since you gain almost nothing by zipping them? I would guess that would be easier on the bandwidth since I imagine viewing them on dropbox doesn't count against your total while people having to download a 2GB zip does

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

If we want the photos totally public, they can just be uploaded to Flickr. If not, I have a copy from the ICExpoServer that I could post on Sugarsync tonight. I got tricked into paying them another year, so supposedly my links are good for 250gb a day.

• RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian

Darn! I should of grabbed the file last night, but I forgot.

Kaintenance
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@Gargoyle said:
    If we want the photos totally public, they can just be uploaded to Flickr. If not, I have a copy from the ICExpoServer that I could post on Sugarsync tonight. I got tricked into paying them another year, so supposedly my links are good for 250gb a day.

Yes please. I would like the convenience of downloading the entire set and forgot to grab them off of the server.

-Digi

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Unless I'm mistaken, you can do both :) Dropbox folder = download all or look through them.

BobbyDigi
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Still uploading, but it looks like about half of it is up as of now. I put the link in our super sekrit high security section.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2015

Complex palatte...

MAGIC

Set up time from official Day 1

Giant Catan was a big success.

Strikes

The big beer tasting!

edited July 2015

Human Chess (or, "Icrontipartygametime")

Beer brewing demo, closing, and... Kyle.

primesuspect
    edited July 2015

We've basically been cleaning the house for a week at this point. I know sometimes people say things like they have a "mountain of laundry to do" but, I dunno... this is just Thu-Mon.

Speaking of mountains, trash was piled high in the carriage house too until this morning.

UPSLynxGargMassalinie
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

Did you move Rocky for each of the views?

_kTiberiusLazarusCantiUPSLynx

@RyanFodder said:
    Did you move Rocky for each of the views?

They were taken hours apart. Have you ever tried moving Rocky?

HumerusMegChoochRyderRyanFodder
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

I would have put the following pics up earlier, but Sonny was being a dick ( :) ). These happened after brunch.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited July 2015

A little fist bump never hurt.....

RyderPirateNinjaUPSLynxStrikes
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

@aspieRommel said:
    And this was me wishing Ilriyas , oni_dels , and the rest of Canada an early Happy Canada Day....

we don't really celebrate Canada Day where i'm from... something about war and oppression from the English, long story.

edited July 2015

@Tushon Viewing them counts towards my bandwidth limit I believe. You're still technically downloading them, just temporarily. It also makes it way more annoying for people to download. I could do a shared folder if other people have dropbox. I think what I'm going to do is upload it again and people will just have to PM me for the link so I can make sure no more than 4 people are downloading it per day.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Massie, we'll host it on IC so you don't have to deal with bandwidth, etc. Figuring it out now.