Come play SWTOR with us!

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

Cyclonite, Charity and myself started playing SWTOR again in anticipation of the new expansion coming from Bioware, Knights of the Fallen Empire. We're building up our legacy, going through class stories and making as many credits as possible for when the xpac hits :)

Currently subscribers get 12x experience boost on class stories, eliminating the need to grind side quests to level along with added bonuses of quick travel and commendations for gearing. swtor.com/blog/epic-story-xp-boost

We've re-created the Icrontic guild (apparently it got deactivated for being unused for so long) and are on the server The Harbinger playing Empire faction. If enough people join up that want to play Republic, I see no reason we can't make a sister guild as well.

Any questions, feel free to ask. If you want to come back and are on a different server, I can provide my referral link which will give you a free server transfer and 7 days of subscription along with other goodies.

If you haven't seen the trailer for Knights of the Fallen Empire (shame on you), here it is:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

primesuspectChoochCreeperbane2CycloniteSnarkasm

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

Aside from the free server transfer, they're severely discounted right now. It's only 90 Cartel Coins instead of 1800. If you sub, you automatically get 500+ (depending on how long you sub) coins per month. There's a few transfers for you, with coins to spare. :)

fatcatSnarkasm
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

90 cartel coins = $1

for lore junkies, here is the history of the Old Republic leading up to the game SWTOR

Snarkasm
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited July 2015

So being the broke ass minimum wage shlep college student that I am, what does the trial get you?

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

The game is free to play, subscriptions just get you a shit ton of bonuses.

@Ilriyas said:
    The game is free to play, subscriptions just get you a shit ton of bonuses.

Wait, totally free now, Move over WOW I haz new main. What server is the guild on?

edited July 2015

@Creeperbane2 said:
    Wait, totally free now, Move over WOW I haz new main. What server is the guild on?

We're on The Harbinger, Empire side.

here is an excellent FAQ on Free to Play, Preferred and Subscription status along with the Cartel Market

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/wiki/f2p#wiki_cartel_market

Snarkasm

Done, and now PATCHES!!!!!

edited July 2015

Since there's no account-wide friends list, here's a couple of our character names so you can message us in game for guild invites.

fatcat: Tal'ryn, Zyae
    Cyclonite: Laryaana, Zashii, Jae'lyyn
    Charity: Xannthya, Kaelyyn, Jasnaah

Snarkasm
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

I'm in. Rebuilt computer, still have tons of characters everywhere and some game time remaining. I was hoping I'd get to play with friends back in the US again... <3

As far as I know, cross-region server transfers are still not possible, so I'm back to my original US characters (or starting new ones, which I'm absolutely okay with)... so I'll get started and back in the game ASAP. (I launched it on Friday after the rebuild, but it's crashing, and I'll sort that out.)

fatcat
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

Sith Warrior name Momoninger

fatcat
    edited July 2015

@Church4252 said:
    Sith Warrior name Momoninger

I'll be in game tonight until server maintenance, I'll put you on my friends list if Cyclonite hasn't invited you by then.

@Snarkasm said:
    I'm in. Rebuilt computer, still have tons of characters everywhere and some game time remaining. I was hoping I'd get to play with friends back in the US again... <3

As far as I know, cross-region server transfers are still not possible, so I'm back to my original US characters (or starting new ones, which I'm absolutely okay with)... so I'll get started and back in the game ASAP. (I launched it on Friday after the rebuild, but it's crashing, and I'll sort that out.)

yea no EU to NA, legal reasons I suppose. I thought you might play, glad to see ya joining us old friend :)

Servers will be down from 2300EST until 1100EST tomorrow for patch 3.3 - Togruta and Yavin 4 stronghold!

I got it working over lunch :) Triste, Felaevin, Tsika, and the others are all waiting for me, around levels 50-51. Still on Pot5, though, so I'll work on a transfer to Harbinger and get to leveling. Do you guys have particular needs for anything, role-wise?

• Must resist...

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@TiberiusLazarus said:
    Must resist...

@Snarkasm said:
    I got it working over lunch :) Triste, Felaevin, Tsika, and the others are all waiting for me, around levels 50-51. Still on Pot5, though, so I'll work on a transfer to Harbinger and get to leveling. Do you guys have particular needs for anything, role-wise?

cool beans. so far all we've done is play through the story on classes we hadn't before. enjoying that 12x XP . you out-level planets so we haven't needed any roles, minus the occasional heal when the mobs decide they want to rape me lol

@TiberiusLazarus said:
    Must resist...

Forgot to mention that I will abso-fucking-lutely roll a new Togruta char, and maybe even just convert some of my old ones. Awesome.

fatcat

I just don't know which class for Togruta...

@Snarkasm what are your toon names?

also: log in <3

Guild bank and Stronghold purchased. Those in the guild so far should all have keys to the stronghold. I waiting on decorations to become unbound then we'll get it decorated :)

Rep side Togruta (Lhaasa) is alive, and Tsika got converted. Looking forward to playing more tonight, but lulz - Tython was covered in Togruta.

edited July 2015

Just made a Rep Togruta: Zarrii

As soon as I made it planet-side, someone in General chat was using "Ahsoka" with as many alt codes as possible. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking Assassin going total dark side to show corruption on face :pirate:

I am a Bounty Hunter.

And while I kill for money, I follow the Mandalorian code of honor.

After traveling half way across the galaxy for a tough bounty, I was looking forward to relaxing in my apartment in Kaas City.

I returned to find this.

Maybe it was a bad idea to share an apartment with an Imperial spy and Sith Pureblood...

Chooch

and...the Icrontic Republic guild is up! @Snarkasm has volunteered to lead the losing faction :p

so if you want to play as a republic coward, message one of these toons for an invite!

Cyclonite - Zarrii
    Snarkasm - Lhaasa
    Charity - Ayleanna

Sith Warrior name Xerxsus

@Creeperbane2 said:
    Sith Warrior name Xerxsus

got ya on my friends list. whenever you're in game we'll get ya in to the guild

Creeperbane2

@fatcat said:
    got ya on my friends list. whenever you're in game we'll get ya in to the guild

I got the request, accepted but it is not registering me as in the clan, did I accidentally reject?

@Creeperbane2 said:
    I got the request, accepted but it is not registering me as in the clan, did I accidentally reject?

it showed you as declining the guild invite :/