Mythic Dungeons - tonight 31 July

RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
edited July 2015 in World of Warcraft

Anyone want to run 4 of these with me tonight?
Quest at the garrison (because of bonus weekend) to complete 4 Mythic Dungeons and you get a Heroic Hellfire Citadel item cache.

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

My mists or fists are in.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Sounds like a lot of fun. Have fun, guys. :D

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Wish I could :(

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Saturday night better? I mean the quest is the quest. We just have to complete 4 mythic dungeons by the end of the weekend.

It's possible but Saturday is usually sort of date-ish night and I get side-eye if I play WoW all seven days of the week, but it might be possible later at night.

_k

ok

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Something worth noting is that Mythic dungeons are mechanically the same as Challenge Mode dungeons just without the time and ilvl restrictions. These are helpful if you want to do Challenge modes.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

I may be around later tonight, or tomorrow before raid -- but tonight is kinda date night :)

I am sorry everyone. I made this thread and then I wasn't around :(

We were able to pull a small group together, so no worries. There's still time!

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

I need a couple more runs and I'll be on this evening before raid if anyone wants to jump in and/or help out :)