TF2 Gun Mettle Update

123457»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I'll be there as close to 6pm Pacific as possible :) Got last weeks contracts to finish up also.

-Digi

PirateNinja
  • I can maybe/probablyish get in there tonight.

• StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

@Signal said:
    So anyone up for hopping in a chat tonight then finding a server?

I certainly plan on trying to do the TF2thing tonight.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

@Karma you should play with us tonight, but stick a pool table in your pocket so I have something to do down there.

PirateNinjaRahnalH102primesuspect
  • KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@_k said:
    Karma you should play with us tonight, but stick a pool table in your pocket so I have something to do down there.

I mean I am good but I am not THAT good.

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

I have a couple contract to do, so ill see y'all tonight

• http://steamcommunity.com/groups/icrontic .. click join chat and stuff. I'll be in there but unavailable for another 20-30 mins.

My computer I guess is not going to let me have fun tonight. A 25 ping but stuttering every 5 seconds is rage inducing

-Digi

PirateNinja
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

Sorry I didn't make it on last night, I had a buddy come in town from Georgia that I hadn't seen in 6 years. @Bobbydigi let's meet up some night to do some contracts, I have 2 I was saving.

BobbyDigi

I plan to hop on tomorrow to crank through the 5 contracts that I've yet to complete. Here's hoping my computer cooperates.

-Digi

• FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

But bobby you can only have 4 contracts active at a time!?

@FettBacon said:
    But bobby you can only have 4 contracts active at a time!?

I've completed 1 contract from 3 Tuesdays ago. With the last two weeks I should have +4 more. Not that I would run them all at once, but in my experience if a player has contracts queued up, it is a very short time period after completing one that Lil Sexy... err Miss Pauling hits you up with another contract.

-Digi

• If your computer derps again tonight we should all try to help you diagnose. TF2 needs moar digi.

RahnalH102

Sorry guys....

http://icrontic.com/discussion/comment/925925/#Comment_925925

Gunna shoot for tomorrow evening.

-Digi

Gunna shoot for tomorrow evening.

-Digi

Forgot Family plans. Maybe late tonight but more likely over the weekend.

-Digi

Anyone think they would get some use out of a Well-Worn Antique Annihilator Minigun or Well-Worn Mayor Revolver? Extras I have acquired through my adventures in Steam Market. I would rather throw them at someone who might get some use out of them then wait for them to sell for 4 cents.

Call it in this thread and I'll send it to you via Steam when I get a chance to hop on.

-Digi

• SignalSignal Icrontian

@BobbyDigi your coin is still bronze, message me sometime so we can fix that.

oni_dels

TF2 Blog: Introducing Trade-Ups!

Trade ups and Gun Mettle Cosmetics

This is sure to stir the community market pot. I'm excited just reading it.

Anyone that can hop on TF2 now should do so, the Gun Mettle Cosmetic Cases are selling for $5 and drop like crates except only for those with the Gun Mettle Pass.

Also per the blog post, Gun Mettle Passes will only be available for another week!

-Digi

With a small update yesterday the Gun Mettle pass was removed from the Mann Co Store. As of right now they are selling on the Community Market for $12+ and only ~60 available.

-Digi

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Man, Gun Mettle just didn't click at all for me. It's seriously the first TF2 update that disappointed me and the first one to get me to play the game less often. :(

Strikes_k
  • StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

It gelled pretty well for me... outside of those abominable fuckin' map contracts. And the dodgy act of adding the up-conversion thing days before they stopped selling campaign entry. And adding a whole new type of chest without any indicators that might be a part of their limited-time update. And soldier secondary kills.

Gripes aside, mostly positive! Certainly better than 'ducks'.

Well then...

The Gun Mettle Campaign has officially ended
    - Gun Mettle Coin owners have until October 12th to finish any remaining contracts. Contracts will expire on the 13th and will be removed.

I thought I had missed the opportunity. I may just have to commandeer DigiKid's computer tonight and see if I can get through some contracts.

-Digi

_kStrikes
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

I was doing them all in the last two days. Apparently i have more time too...

When you finish up one of your coins after getting almost all cases on the last half dozen contracts.