Raid Summary 08/23 - 08/24 2015

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

Xul'horac down!

One thing you can count on with the Icrontic guild is that no matter how much we struggle with a boss, once we get it, we GET it. A perfect example is the fact that Socrethar, who we had troubles with, is now on farm for us. Same with Iskar. Xul'horac will be the same. Once it clicks, it never unclicks. Congrats on the progress, IC!

This new raid comp is hitting its stride and while we are still struggling to find enough healers, we somehow manage to pull it together every raid night. Special shout-out to those willing to re-gear, re-spec, and learn on the fly (Lookin' at you, @docfrazier!). Also shout-out to those who are really committing and transferring toons over to our server to join the guild. That means a lot to us.

With Xul'horac down, we're now working on Tyrant Velhari, which leaves three bosses left. Archimonde is in our sights!

Comments

• SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA Icrontian

I'm sad I missed the kill! I need to have a discussion with my internet provider.

RahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Also Xul'horac kill was close. @Myrmidon was the last one alive, and gave such a .... chilling battlecry. Makes me wish it had all been recorded.

primesuspectMyrmidon
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

All I remember was doing a Richard Nixon impression.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@TiberiusLazarus you missed an epic night. @myrmidon has now joined the elite ranks of "tanks who have soloed bosses like no big deal"

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Back in the day, tanks soloed tons of bosses during raids. Now it's a rare treat, lol. Best part was the battlecry.