Dickbots IV thru VI, I think? [Game over. Humans lose]

Comments

• PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited August 2015

@CB said:
    My civ lost the game when I gave away my last unit. It can't into peace. probably?

Well you were between Tushon and I (I think). I didn't do peace, I assume through some bug your AI replacement did. "just one more turn" ? Complete kills? I have no idea, but your AI was defn. the culprit if I have the turn order correct.

@Tushon what I am suggesting is you click any of the Dickbot cities to talk to the Japanese and hit the declare war button. You can do that on your turn right meow if you like.

edit: peace creates a 10 turn peace treaty, I forgot. See I don't war that much you guys.

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Can we revert until it's before CB's turn, and assign a human to that player again?

I don't suppose it will let us double-assign one of us in the game, will it? Then we could just assign CB's Civ to whoever has a turn before or after him, but I'm guessing that's too easy and won't work.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

The AI didn't take my turn. I did. I gave away my last unit, got the YOU LOSE screen, and then saved on the next player's password entry box.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Weird :(

• Actually in WOS we had the same issue. Basil took his last turn, then logged in to GMR and retired from the game after submitting it. Regardless, the AI ended up taking his turn. It's a mystery.

So, did my last unit also not get given away? I don't mind rejoining and rolling back, and making sure it's done right.

I can roll back my turn then and see if CB stays in for past the next turn?

@Gargoyle would need to revert his turn, then I would revert mine.

@Tushon said:
    Gargoyle would need to revert his turn, then I would revert mine.

Just reverted. So now we need CB to rejoin, then you revert, then he plays turn again, and maybe waits to resign again until another turn passes?

Ugh, I went a step too far then.

Whoever's the host needs to invite me.

• pinging @Basil for cb invite

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian

It is done.

I'm back in.

• Turn subbed, so basically @CB if you don't mind avoiding GMR surrender until Tushon submits his turn we should be ok.

mebe

GMR thinks it is my turn, but when I login, I see waiting for other players as the status.

I may have borked it this time. I hit OKAY I LOST instead of GIMME ANOTHER TURN this time, and that prolly makes a difference to how the game thinks the turns continue

I have reverted back to @CB

Got a new turn notification, same issue :(

Pbbbt... I'll try again and not lose at all this time.

Reverted againzors

@Basil, Izumo has crazy defense. If you think you can bombard twice a turn with artillery, I'll help out. I think anything less than 3 bombards per turn won't have enough momentum to succeed.

BTW folks, the bots have taken to the sky.

There goes the neighborhood!

Garg
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian

Can bombard but have a swarm on my west as well now.

Japan just got to atomic era this turn...

• I wonder if we will all have to join up on one city at a time. I was going to attack the city directly north of me with some light chance of success but maybe while I have the seas rested I should send artillery up there.

Garg

Likewise I was about ready to take on the cities south of me, but I can go into maintenance mode down there and shift more efforts to Izumo. Basil has a lot more pressure on his city than I've got right now.

• I saw they hit atomic era last turn. We gonna get raped.

Basil

Dickbots 6 = peace with the bot menace?

• The rules of dickbots games are no peace allowed =\