edited June 2015

Mobile goes bonk.

Linc
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@TiberiusLazarus said:
    Mobile goes bonk.

Fixed, thanks.

Yeah, was trying to figure out why inboxes were busted :D Got it sorted. Two typos down!

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I'm digging the request time debug info. You should totally aggregate it for me at the bottom.

oni_dels
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

People are (presumably) inadvertently adding :digi: instead of :D to their posts. Typing colon D and then hitting tab or enter pulls up :digi:

Typing colon D and then pressing space leaves :D as it should.

Examples: here and here

I thought Prime was fucking with me for a while and couldn't figure out why.

-Digi

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

:digi:

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    I thought Prime was fucking with me for a while and couldn't figure out why.

Nope. He is and you just haven't figured out why.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

not sure where to post since league is over so, tf2 server needs to be updated...

• Fixed avatars in What's New.
    • Fixed editor button color when editing comment in dark theme.
    • Fixed emoticons on mobile.
    Zanthian
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

including 's after an @ breaks the link. Guessing that is likely people not using tab-completion to get the space after name, but would it be 'easy' to account for in the @ logic to check for 's at the end?

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Oh here's the thread...
    There should be a section in your profile or Origin/EA ID since there's one for Steam

@DontCallMeKelso said:
    Origin/EA ID

That thing with 5 games? People still do that?

I guess I could add that and ICQ while I'm at it...

UPSLynx
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@Linc said:
    That thing with 5 games? People still do that?
    I guess I could add that and ICQ while I'm at it...

I dunno about that second one, but I'm sure people do indeed play the games on Origin... I mean that Battlefronts is coming out soon and we all know @UPSLynx is gonna shill hardcore and we're all gonna play Star Wars

Troll complete.

DontCallMeKelsoGnomeQueen
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Was a pleasure to watch.

-Digi

GnomeQueen
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

• Is that from Star Trek?

RyderUPSLynx
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Babylon 5, dummy.

RyderUPSLynx
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

I thought it was the show about toasters...

• @Zanthian said:
    I thought it was the show about toasters...

Confirmed. Brave Little Toaster.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

Maybe this is just me, but if I start a new message or try to add people to existing messages, I can only choose from:

Shorty
    Kwitko
    Linc
    TBonz
    Prime
    -tk
    MediaMan
    Chip
    celcho
    mmonnin

Can't find or select anybody else.

Why would you want to message anyone else?

primesuspect

(fixt)

Something new: previously, clicking a thread, reading it, and navigating back (via back button, backspace, etc.) would clear the 'read' status on the thread you just finished (aside from edge cases like you didn't actually get to the last page of new posts). Currently, clicking a thread, reading it, and going back leaves the thread highlighted until you fully reload the page.

@Snarkasm said:
    Something new: previously, clicking a thread, reading it, and navigating back (via back button, backspace, etc.) would clear the 'read' status on the thread you just finished (aside from edge cases like you didn't actually get to the last page of new posts). Currently, clicking a thread, reading it, and going back leaves the thread highlighted until you fully reload the page.

I bet this is to do with us removing the no-store cache header. The rationale for this was that it was not only reloading the status like that, but also blanking text forms. You'll now find that browsers shouldn't auto-blank form fields when going back to old pages, which should be a better experience overall. Really, the status being remembered on "back" is more rational behavior anyway I think even if it's not as convenient.

Back to clicking links... but makes sense, I guess. Maybe it's an 80/20 scenario, but no matter.