Stories from San Andreas - GTA 5 Online (PC, of course!)

124»

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

I had fun stalking through the Humane Bio Labs

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I was playing with my local friends and we were on the office level. On the first match I found my way into the bathroom stalls and hid there the entire match. My brother was the slasher and failed to catch up to the rest before the 3 minute mark. So now he's trying to be stealthy and careful. I stayed in my stall for a long time considering if I should go hunting or just wait here. The moment I decide to head out, my brother opens the stall door. We both freak out, and I bash his skull in. We were screaming and laughing so hard at the same time!

Second notable story. We were at the humane Labs and I was the slasher, I failed to catch anyone in the beginning. (We had a self imposed rule for the slasher to not use the shotgun until after the 3 minutes because we had so few people.)
    So now we are all walking along with lights off. I make my way into a room and someone else says "I think i hear somebody." and fires a shot. Which happens to be almost right in front of me. The muzzle flash briefly lights up our monster masks and we freak out. A series of shots ring out with no one dying and my brother saying "HOLD ON HOLD ON! I THINK WE"RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE!" so the gunfire stops and they discuss the situation. All the while I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna blast em before the lights come on. .... I failed. It was so fun though.

UPSLynx
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Yeah we had some of our own self-imposed rules last night because we quickly realized that the mode was awesome but pretty deeply flawed in the simplest of ways.

We ruled that the hunted had 30 seconds to hide (because the spawn locations are awful and dumb), and the hunted were not allowed to attack the slasher until they got their weapons. Reason for the no-attack rule was that we noticed how easily it was to kill the slasher just by camping and getting the first strike in with your flashlight. Since the melee combat in GTA5 is so dumb, the first hit basically guarantees a kill since the physics sends the opponent stumbling back. So long as the hunters were camping and ready, they'd get a kill strike almost every single time, even with the slasher using a shotgun.

I don't think the slasher one a single match last night before we imposed the no-attack rule.

Also, a later rule we made, was that if all of the hunted were killed but one, that final survivor was then allowed to attack the slasher if they caught them.

Given that timeline for the hunted to get weapons, it kept the matches extremely intense and managed to strike a nice balance in who won.

RahnalH102
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

PirateNinja
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2015

Executives & Other Criminals Update today.

In summary: Crime organization party system. New houses in the hills, and new somewhat customization apartments. New vehicles (dat minigun limo), including a yachts, and other stuff.

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

6 million for the yachts. =/

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

GTAV is 40% off ($35.99) for the next 46 hours

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

-Digi

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

primesuspectRahnalH102
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

physics surprisingly accurate lol