Warcraft Movie Trailer

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian

While the official movie trailer wont be out till this Friday during Blizzcon. Here is the teaser trailer.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Don't suck don't suck don't suck

DontCallMeKelso
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

:-/

Ehhh

I feel like my cynicism is warranted. This movie is going to suck. It already looks like it was written by 13 year olds.

I think what we're about to see is the fact that Metzen is not actually a good writer, at all. While the game has taken on a life of its own and its stories are in some way shaped by the community who plays the game, the movie is going to be pure Metzen, and it's going to show.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I feel like they either needed to go full animated or not. It looks weird with the orcs being so fully CGI and then having humans as well. The CGI doesn't look bad, per say, but I don't feel like it goes.

The Legion trailer is WAY, WAY better

GnomeQueen
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    I feel like they either needed to go full animated or not. It looks weird with the orcs being so fully CGI and then having humans as well. The CGI doesn't look bad, per say, but I don't feel like it goes.

You mean like this?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Yea, like Brian said.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Yeah, that like two hours of tropes.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I don't remember a weird love story from the original Warcraft, but that was 21 years ago... Am I missing something or am I really not the target audience for this

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

It looks like they are pretty much gonna ignore the other races...big mistake. Alliance/horde seems to translate to human/orc in this movie. I hope that isn't the case in the full movie.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@XGPHero said:
    It looks like they are pretty much gonna ignore the other races...big mistake. Alliance/horde seems to translate to human/orc in this movie. I hope that isn't the case in the full movie.

It's based on Warcraft: Humans and Orcs, the original game.

I know, I used to play on my uncle's computer when I was a kid. I thought I remembered there being other races...maybe I'm mixing watercraft 2 into my memory.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

@DontCallMeKelso said:
    It's based on Warcraft: Humans and Orcs, the original game.

Yep. This could be good. We shall see. I like how it was originally scheduled for release next month, but when Star Wars announced that they were releasing then as well they were like, Nope, we're good in summer 2016.

Speaking of the original game... my friend found his old manual/book from the original game.

fatcatprimesuspect
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

@DontCallMeKelso said:
    I don't remember a weird love story from the original Warcraft, but that was 21 years ago... Am I missing something or am I really not the target audience for this

There was in the books. I imagine a lot of this plot will be from the books.

4 MB RAM...hard to believe that was a thing.

Sorta related, I found this when I was working at EA

Chooch

I honestly don't know where else to put this, I mean since it has to do with the movie and all... but I will be replaying Warcraft Orcs and Humans.

Figured out how to get it to run on dosbox!

Official trailer #2:

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

That is not an appealing trailer to, I think, anyone who appreciates the fantasy of Warcraft.

primesuspect
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

The music choice is weird.

_k
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

I might see this just because Ragnar Lothbrok

_k