How to log out of netflix from a 3ds

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN Icrontian
edited November 2015 in Hardware

So I installed netflix on my 3ds, tried to set up the app, now I can't log out or even shut the system off, ho dow I rectify this? Do I just let the battery die and force a shutoff?

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I tried messing around on mine and got it to stick on a while a video was loading. Holding the power button turned it off after a couple seconds. Other then that, all the usual turn off methods worked at the menu.

What screen are you at? Does the "I can't log out" refer to logging out of your Netflix account, or of the app?

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@RahnalH102 said:
    I tried messing around on mine and got it to stick on a while a video was loading. Holding the power button turned it off after a couple seconds. Other then that, all the usual turn off methods worked at the menu.

What screen are you at? Does the "I can't log out" refer to logging out of your Netflix account, or of the app?

Couldn't shut it off, couldn't exit the app.Found a solution though, just left it on long enough to kill the battery, recharged and deleted the app.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/59739733

Looks like holding the power button for five seconds should resolve the problem.