Raid Summary 11/29 - 11/30 2015

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

7/13 Heroic HFC! New heroic boss down!

As much as he tried to make us fly, it ended up being a long way down for Shadow Lord Iskar instead. This particular fight was pretty special to us because it represented a skill-cap type of roadblock. It was a boss fight that made us get better as a team and become better raiders, giving us skills to continue on and take down the remainder of Hellfire Citadel.

After downing Iskar, we moved on to Socrethar and made some major progress and improvements in mechanics execution. The numbers are super strong so the moment we nail the mechanics, Socrethar will die a second time (we killed him once, etc.)

The valor upgrades have made a marked improvement in our healing and DPS performance. Great work to everyone who has taken the initiative to continue upgrading their gear throughout the week. I'd like to especially shoutout @DocFrazier and @Enslayved for rallying a lot of people to run mythic dungeons for gear upgrades throughout the week.

See you next week!

RyderEnslayvedJBoogalooDarthraidersDocFrazier

Comments

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'll try to get in on some runs this week and the next couple to get caught up. Excited to be coming back :)

primesuspect
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Mythic dungeons are the current best way to gear up, by far. The drop rate of 700, 705, and 715 stuff is absurd. Each mythic dungeon is worth 300 valor which is one upgrade, so by the time you've done two you could have a piece of 725 gear. I've gotten most of my best gear from crates and dungeons, not raiding.

JBoogalooDocFrazier
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian

@JBoogaloo Just hit me up in game anytime, I'll help gear you out. docfrazier#1998

JBoogaloo
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@DocFrazier said:
    @JBoogaloo Just hit me up in game anytime, I'll help gear you out. docfrazier#1998

Will do, dude! Thanks, man! :)

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Just realized:

Because we finally had a guild group, the last four fights we beat were actually guild kills!

https://www.warcraftlfg.com/#/guild/us/Kel'Thuzad/Icrontic/