Christmas Card Exchange 2015....The Reckoning

LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good GroomingFerndale, MI Icrontian

Icrontic's Holiday Card Exchange 2015!!

As in previous years, I'll be gathering the names and info of interested Icrontians and we'll all send each other holiday cards!
Deets:

• Please fill out the google doc by 11:59 pm December 10th with your name and address info. If you don't fill out the doc, you are not "in" the exchange even if you post here and say you're interested. Fill it out!
  • Please send out cards to everyone on the list (past years have been around 5-12ish people) by December 13th.
  • Your cards can be Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, etc.-themed, but they must be real cards (No e-cards). Funny, personalized and/or homemade cards are encouraged.
  • This is open to all Icrontians, so please include extra postage if we have international participants.
  • Please only sign-up if you can commit to sending out your cards by December 13th. Krampus will come with his bundle of birch sticks and swat naughty children who don't send cards.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J5T5lHv0VdFWSy19fKTYKlouqquBSu73smbmBqKheMQ/viewform?usp=send_form

primesuspectGnomeQueenVastmind

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@LeahVoice said:
    Icrontic's Holiday Card Exchange 2015!!

• Please only sign-up if you can commit to sending out your cards by December 13th. Krampus will come with his bundle of birch sticks and swat naughty children who don't send cards.

Or even worse, just drop naughty children off at your house that you must then entertain.

LeahVoice
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

SO excited for this!!!!!

LeahVoice
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

In!

Thanks of putting this together @LeahVoice !

-Digi

LeahVoice
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian

Entered, but it's going to be close for us to get all the cards before our move :)

LeahVoice
  • LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good Grooming Ferndale, MI Icrontian

I see that some of you are festive enough to change your avatars over to jolly holiday themes.....some of you should join the card exchange!

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

How many people do we have in the card exchange right now? Wondering how many boxes of cards I should get. :)

There are 9 lovely Icrontians and their families signed up so far!! I am very excited! Don't forget, my friendly, festive folks, that you all have until Dec. 10 to sign up!!

One more day to sign up!! Who will be the the most festive Icrontian? You, you will be the most festive Icrontian!

Sign-up is closed! Please, please get your cards out by the 14th (I gave y'all an extra day because it's the giving season and all!) I have sent most of you messages with a list of everyone to send cards to, but some of you didn't post on this thread and I'm trying to track you down. If anyone knows how to get a hold of VastMind, Candie or Stephanie L. please let me know.

Ok, I have made an extremely valiant internet search for Vastmind, Candie and Stephanie L. Since I can't find them on IC or the facebooks I am posting this here for them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ctMZNA0HFamZhjnolUZe7xXYi1EKM4AaoSc8JSiwaw/edit#gid=1815607926

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I sent you a private message re: Vastmind being on NewBuddhist. :)

LeahVoiceVastmind
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian

My cards went out today!

LeahVoice
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Cards going out tomorrow AM hooray!!! Happy holidays :)

LeahVoice
  • VastmindVastmind Member
    edited December 2015

Hello everyone!! I'm Vastmind...I'm active on the sister site NB !!!! I lurk here just to keep up with a few people that hang out over there too :) Happy Holidays! Cheers!

My cards went..... so...no bad ass children at my house...hahaha....

primesuspectStraight_Man
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I've got my addresses written out and will be sending out cards this evening

• Came home to a mail box full of red Christmas cards!! Thanks everyone for including me! <3:)

primesuspect

@LeahVoice Are we doing a 2016 exchange?!!??! I"M READYYYYYY

CBWagsFTW