We're now a curator on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/curator/27373/

Follow us!

CantiRahnalH102ChoochGargWinfrey

Comments

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

How does this work?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm looking into how to make people in the community be able to contribute.

So basically if you're a moderator of the group, you can contribute Curator recommendations on behalf of the group. Let me know if you want to do that.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

I'd be up to do a few, last I checked I'm still a moderator from my time running our Tribes: Ascend community.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

What would this entail? Dropping a one-line opinion of each game I play?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited January 2016

Not every game you play. Ones you feel are notable and should be played for some reason. Some curators stick to a certain style, genre, theme, or whatever. This isn't a requirement though. The Icrontic one mentions "Games that build strong communities ..." I don't know if that's the intended theme, or if you can post on whatever you feel like within reason.

edited January 2016

I'd like the theme to be games that build community, yes. Also note the dry-ish humor in each, and frequent mentions of Grown-Ass Adults in a self-deprecating manner. I wouldn't say "reviews" - they're recommendations. They're a bit longer than Twitter-length: 152 characters.

I threw Flight Control HD in there as an example of how a single-player game can also be considered a community-building game (due to leaderboards).

Games without any sort of competition factor that are also single-player (like RPGs, adventures, etc... unless they can be played while drinking on mumble... See Euro Truck Simulator for an example of that) probably won't fit the theme.

Yeah, okay. I can give that a shot. I mostly only play co-op games anyhow.

Alright, I gave you permissions @CB :)

CB
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

you know, we really are a special group in our ability to make the most solo gameplay experiences into a community activity. clicker heroes for example(pre clan) and Euro Truck Simulator (2) as @primesuspect mentioned.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Gibbe curatorship I no u has

@UPSLynx said:
    Gibbe curatorship I no u has

u alrady has

Ah weird. I'm just a bad and couldn't figure out how to do it.

I still don't see the button. The internet says there should be a giant green button for me to press on the group page. I don't see it.