The IC Comfy Trucker Comfy Truck-Off

15678911»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Get to Swagin in your cabin!

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Cabin Accessories now available. $3.59 (10% off) until Oct 7th.

-Digi

Teramona
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

I'm tempted to get it just for the dancing hula girl

BobbyDigi
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

Ryder

Has anyone tried out the multiplayer?

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

I hopped on Multiplayer a few months back, drove my truck in a big circle, saw 2 or 3 other people they logged off.

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

i just got the game. pretty fun. I currently have 2 trucks but i hired a couple drivers for those, and have been running quick jobs till i can afford a 3rd truck. mostly i play when i want to just listen to music, but its also a good game for chatting on mumble, since i dont have to worry about story line interupts.

does anyone play together...whether that be on mumble or multiplayer as @trooster mentioned.

Not that I know of. There used to be some action in Mumble. Time to get it started up again I say.

Hero

add me on steam, my name is the same. we should definitely get some ETS action going

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Comfy Truckin' 'Murka coming Feb 3rd

http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/

-Digi

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited February 2016
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! ARE YOU READY?

FROM THE CREATORS OF EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR AND ETS2

AS OF TODAY THE SECOND OF FEBRUARY AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR HAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

Get ready, to get comfy.

SonorousBobbyDigi

this makes me sad...no one will play eurotrucker with me anymore...

Do not fiddle with your controls and radio settings when driving a Kenworth at 80 mph.

...Pretty sure I killed a few people and totaled the truck.

Driving down a straight section of highway at 3:00am realtime.

I guess I dozed off for a few seconds IRL because next thing I know I wake up and the truck has flown off the highway and is completely inverted, wheels still spinning because I enjoy cruise control.

If that's not a good indicator of when to go to bed I'll never know.

edited February 2016

Kenworth w900 + update

They also revealed why they've had trouble with licensing. Apparently the W900 was the first truck they started working on, back when they went to Kenworth for licensing Kenworth, who are very proud of the T680 (The one currently in game) because of it's patented design and aerodynamic superiority to the competition didn't want an outdated model as the flagship truck for the game.

After seeing the T680 and, naturally being pleased with it they signed off on the W900 and other trucks.

Peterbilt is coming around and Mack are in because of the success of Euro Truck Simulator 2 for their brand.