The Drink Journal

aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politicoIndianapolis, IN Icrontian

Hey guys,

When I turned 21, I had my first official drink of alcohol. (My dad gave me a swig of Budweiser when I was younger, but I spat it out immediately.) I knew that I would want to remember what drinks I had on that day. So I wrote them down in a red notebook at home. And that was the start of "The Drink Journal".

After that day, I have written down every alcoholic drink that I have had since turning 21( @Creeperbane2 can attest to this), from a pint of Guinness to my 3oz glasses of Bailey's. I write down what day I had them (usually written same day), what I had, and how much (pint, 3oz, 12 fl. oz bottle, etc.). I have kept this up to where the notebook now contains 11 pages of every alcoholic drink I have had.

Now you may be asking, "Why am I bringing this up?" It's because I will be bringing my drink journal to Expo with me to write down the various beers (and alcohol on the Bike and Brew tour) that I have had during my stay at Expo. Those attending will also get a first look at the journal before I share it's contents with the rest of Icrontic on this thread.

I look forward to the new entries I shall add to..."The Drink Journal".

Strikes

Comments