If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

single for V-day? here's what you can do...

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian
edited February 2015 in The Pub

welp, Vday started 2 hours ago (from the writing of this thingy), and you have no date? welp, you and me both, brotha/sista.

you can still do awesome stuff / have exiting adventures, i swear!

so here's a listicle couple of things you can do tonight:`

1) just chill on youtube:
i'm like 99.99% sure you have a bunch of video on your "watch later" playlist that are there since literally last year. just watch them, it's fine. or, in a non-spamy way, check out my let's play channel...

2) go to your local liquor store. buy some local beer/alcohol. get home, find and watch a local movie/short film. c'mon, support your neighbors and pay for local shit.

3) hang out with other singles.
like, it's sure at least 1 of your friends isn't doing shit so hang out with him/her/them. sometimes, good friends are better than girl/boy/friends

4) ask your couple-friends if they are actually "celebrating" Vday.
maybe they aren't. maybe they don't care. so just chill with them. if you ask and they want to hangout with you, you aren't gonna be a third wheel.

5) just do whatever you were gonna do on a saturday night.
dude/dudette, just chill. Vday is stupid, so just do whatever you were gonna do.

and remeber, this year, it's on saturday 14th...

Comments

• ketoketo Icrontian Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian

2b) buy a box of wine, draw a heart on it and drink it. As suggested on local radio yesterday.

oni_delsThraxMt_Goat_k
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

@keto said:
    2b) buy a box of wine, draw a heart on it and drink it. As suggested on local radio yesterday.

Take the bag from the box and connect some clear tubing to the spout. Then attach a needle to the opposite end which you stick into your arm. Then get a hat rack to hang the wine bag from like a real IV. Wrap some aluminum foil around your head, fill your pockets with jello and claim to have been abducted by ET's while hanging out at the local bar. Show people a picture of Erika Ervin and say that they kept her and you are totally distraught. This should make for a Valentines day you should never forget.

WinfreyJBoogaloooni_dels
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    edited February 2016

Bringing this back...

• _k_k Icrontian P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited February 2016

I got real close and personal with my bike. It left me almost unable to walk, and yes I shaved my legs so I was extra slippery.

EDIT:

oni_dels
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

I watched anime and made myself margaritas using limes from my tree in the backyard. Happy singles awareness day!

oni_dels