The Legion is Coming!

RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
edited April 2016 in World of Warcraft

August 30th, 2016!!

http://blizzard.gamespress.com/THE-LEGION-INVADES-WORLD-OF-WARCRAFT-AUGUST-30

snip

IRVINE, Calif.—April 18, 2016—The great enemy of Azeroth is back, and soon the kingdoms of the Horde and the Alliance will be consumed in a storm of fel fire. Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of World of Warcraft®: Legion™, the sixth expansion for Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game.

Defenders of the Alliance and the Horde can steel themselves for the return of the demonic armies of the Burning Legion by pre-purchasing World of Warcraft: Legion digitally at www.wowlegion.com. Players who pre-purchase will unlock an instant level-100 character boost, as well as early access to the Demon Hunter—Legion’s dextrous and deadly new hero class—prior to the expansion’s release.†

/snip

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Welp. Time to re-sub.

MAGIC
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Planning my LAN party now. For those who are interested, I'll be hosting another launch party binge LAN party nerd-out to the max thing.

ThraxLevex
  • Fine. Let me know when the prelaunch stuff starts.

MAGIC
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I am most excited to ... finally be able to tame a kodo.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Similar to MoP and WoD, the first in a series of short comics has arrived for Legion.
    Fault Lines

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

I think I might continue sitting out, guys. I originally stopped showing up only temporarily, but it's working out pretty well. Best of luck!

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@Myrmidon said:
    I think I might continue sitting out, guys. I originally stopped showing up only temporarily, but it's working out pretty well. Best of luck!

This is not cool. :P
    Where are we going to get our punladin from?

Don't look at me!

• MytchMytch The Heights, MI Icrontian

Are peoples switching toons/specs? It would help me narrow down my choices to know these things before legion drops. I can even make a spreadsheet and everything. Also would help with knowing the planned raid comp? I'm willing to do whatever I can to get organized. =D

Pinging @dark_arches I know he was looking into this as well.

I'm sticking with shadow priest.

• LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

I'd like to tank this expansion, but will have Druid Bear and Hunter available

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

Going to start with my Mage like usual, so purely DPS for me, but want to level my Monk and maybe Death Knight. I'm terrible at maxing alts, though.

• MytchMytch The Heights, MI Icrontian

I think I'm just going to start a second thread, this way all of the information is consolidated.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Don't look at me!

I see right through you :P

• @Mytch said:
    I think I'm just going to start a second thread, this way all of the information is consolidated.

I have a google spreadsheet that we can distribute out to the guild.

@primesuspect best way to do this? I'm not super familiar sharing editable docs on google.

It's a month and a half to xpac, we're not raiding any more... I'm liquidating the guild bank of all raid mats and putting the money in.

LevexThraxSazbean

Just in time :D

Enjoy your new game, scrubs! The servers are up and I'm stuck at work. Arrrggllbllbglargglll

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT AND WEIRD I HAVE WARRIOR CHARGE MONKS ONLY USE POLEARMS WTF IS GOING ON

@primesuspect I am gonna log in right now just bc I can.... hahaha

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I wouldn't.. connection issues

@Ryder said:
    I wouldn't.. connection issues

I want to burn it all down before you guys get home

STILL AT WORK THANKS

Levex

omg how do you play wow

this is terrrrrrible

RIP FINDLE'S LOOT-A-RANG AND RIP LIFEGRIP AND RIP HALO OMG MY TROLLPRIEST DAYS ARE OVER

But on a side note I LOVE the new shadow priest insanity stuff.