2»

Comments

• UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian

In and PayPal'd, yo.

MAGIC
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

@MAGIC just sent ya the monies as well.

MAGIC
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Hella in and paypaling in a second

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

I don't know what BCBS wort tastes like, but I can definitely help judge the final product. ;)

MAGIC
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian

Interesting. In.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Paypal sent

-Digi

• DeathJesterDeathJester Lone Wolf Oklahoma Icrontian

PayPal'd @MAGIC

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

In, will have cash monies.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Looks and smells amazing. Can't wait to try it next year.

GHoosdum
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

In for a second.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2016

Just to their it out there in case Magic doesn't see this for a while, a couple of us asked him about more spots already. Because the brew was so happy doing it's thing (those are scientific terms), there was some overflow. Due to this Magic has explained that he it's confident he can still cover the current "in"s but will need to wait until bottling to determine if there will be anymore. Stay tuned folks.

• Digi
    Garg
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2016

Thanks Bobby.

After getting home to be safe I'll cap it at 26, but I'll bring any extra next year. Hopefully we'll have a few extra for people to share without opening theirs.

Garg
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2017

Folks, nobody really knows this but I had an accident a few weeks back and ended up fracturing some vertebrae in my back. Long story short I'm fine, and shouldn't have any long term issues, but haven't been able to lift anything since so I wasn't able to bottle this. I kegged it and it will be served at expo in the kegerator. Naturally everyone who participated in last years brew will get dibs regardless of if they got a Malty Pass this year.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

GargDontCallMeKelsoChoochdrasnorRyderLincBobbyDigiUPSLynxTushonHumerusMegSnarkasmLevexAlexDeGruvenGHoosdumRyanMM
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@Magic your ears must be ringing... I was just coming to resurrect this thread and ask about the status.

Thanks for the work and heads up :)

MAGIC
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Holy shit man, way to keep it super quiet. Glad you're okay; sucks about your accident :(

MAGIC