You should watch Steven Universe, and we should talk about it.

123457»

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

could you not

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited February 2016

No

RahnalH102Massalinie
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Alexandrite by Rodrigo-Vega

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network

SU renewed through Season 5. Hooray!

Unfortunately, the hiatus continues for two months. We are currently at the end of Season 2 (confirmed here), and we've got two more months to go before new episodes.

Nearly at Gravity Falls level lengths to this hiatus. Dumb Steven bombs.

• elyxandraelyxandra St. Catharines, Ontario Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:>
    SU renewed through Season 5. Hooray!

This is the best news I've heard all day!

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Just got caught up, and I like the new episodes quite a bit, with the exception of "Steven's Birthday"

So, it's an episode about a birthday party for Steven in which he begins to have an identity crisis about his age, and he shapeshifts to different ages.... Is it just me, or did they already do that episode? Also, it seemed like the characters were reverted a bit for just that episode, like their recent character development was temporarily undone. So... wut?

Well, the previous similar episode was about him physically aging due to his emotional state, while this episode illustrated that Steven could actually stretch and shape shift. Pretty similar, but different lessons. Though I do agree about the characters reverting. I believe one of the writers commented that it got aired out of their expected order or something like that. Cartoon Network seems to do that often.

Steven Universe is back TONIGHT! After a long ass hiatus. Let's watch the new episode together, I'll be on mumble tonight.

• UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Real time.

RahnalH102GnomeQueen
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

GEM WARS

by YoukaiYume

GnomeQueen
    edited July 2016

Ok, so hold on to your butts.

New episodes daily for over a month. All of season 3. I'm gonna have a panic attack.

Also, Steven Universe blind box:

http://randomfandom.ca/product/crystal-gems-mystery-box/

Like lootcrate, but only a one-time thing, and looks to have less BS and more cool stuff that you'll actually want than Lootcrate. . I'm mostly in for the shirt.

@UPSLynx said:
    Ok, so hold on to your butts.

New episodes daily for over a month. All of season 3. I'm gonna have a panic attack.

I think my brain broke when I read this... I can't really comprehend this right now :eek3:

I really miss the weekly schedule. Tons happens during (most) these 11 minute episodes, and I like having the six days to digest, rewatch, and consider where the story is going. The steven bombs are always so difficult and exhausting because you don't get that chance to decompress. Now we're getting an entire season non-stop, and then (I assume) a massive hiatus, so i'm not so sure I'm the biggest fan of this, but whatever. We're way overdue for new episodes.

CB

The Summer of Steven began Monday! Has anyone been watching?
    Where's my shorty squad at?

@elyxandra said:
    The Summer of Steven began Monday! Has anyone been watching?
    Where's my shorty squad at?

Ok so real talk. Tuesday's episode (Mr. Greg) is easily my favorite episode of the show yet. The classic Hollywood style musical throughout the entire thing with amazing, exaggerated animation to bring it to life is just too much. The story is strong, too. I love seeing Pearl wrestling with more emotions than just Rose Quartz. Amazing episode from all aspects.

elyxandraChooch

GnomeQueenChoochUPSLynxUPSKingpin

Today on Reddit:

"I keep seeing gifs of this show. What is it? Is it good? What's it about?"

"Gay space rocks."

UPSKingpinGnomeQueen
    edited August 2016
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Desert Bus X-over

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2016

At 79:25 ish Hours, Kathleen earned one hell of a shame ticket

Oh man, there is a lot of good art popping up right now, but I don't think I can share here yet ...

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

There are a bunch of new episodes dropping at the end of this month; can we do a sync stream some time? I would love to actually watch this show with you guys!

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Massalinie
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Never really watched, but this came up in my YouTube feed and thought you guys would be interested.