To guacamole, or not to guacamole that is the question...

HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chefAustin Icrontian
edited June 2016 in Events

Ahhh EPIC you are almost upon us, and all I can do is think about Michigan summers and it came to me. GUACAMOLE!

Last year I made my famous guac and was wondering if there is interest in its return this year.

Please vote below

To guacamole, or not to guacamole that is the question... 20 votes

Hell fucking yea
85%
BlackHawkThraxGHoosdumGargZanthianCrazyJoeRydermertesnTushonChoochObsidianDontCallMeKelsoFettBaconNecroldiaLevexelyxandraStack 17 votes
Ahhhh, no thanks
15%
MAGICFreshyP_k 3 votes

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Hell fucking yea

first

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian
    Hell fucking yea

I mean... we should have a guac-off, see if mine is better or if yours is :cool:

UPSLynx
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@DontCallMeKelso said:
    I mean... we should have a guac-off, see if mine is better or if yours is :cool:

Yaaaaas #MoreGuac

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2016
    Hell fucking yea

Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in EPIC history: a guacamole mêlée. A guacamelee, if you will. Yes, folks, West meets South-by-Midwest in a legendary avocadopocalypse for your taste buds.

Welcome to: THE GUACENING.

DontCallMeKelsoHumerusMegGarg
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

@DontCallMeKelso said:

You would suggest that, be my guest to get your butt kicked ;)

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2016
    Hell fucking yea

@Thrax said:
    Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in EPIC history: a guacamole mêlée. A guacamelee, if you will. Yes, folks, West meets South-by-Midwest in a legendary avocadopocalypse for your taste buds.

Welcome to: THE GUACENING.

Found the marketer

UPSLynx
    Hell fucking yea

@HumerusMeg said:

@DontCallMeKelso said:

You would suggest that, be my guest to get your butt kicked ;)

Oh it's on like guac on a taco, or nachos, or chips, or in a buritto... I guess that last one isn't... "on" persey...

But bring it! You're going down!

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

As the only person that's tried both guacs.... I think I know how this will turn out. Regardless, This will be awesome, and I hope everyone comes hungry and with no bias.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Pepsi challenge this shit (blind taste test). I don't dig guac so I would happily moderate. Everyone gets 2 chips, 1 for tasting each guac. Then they pick one. No one needs to know who voted for who, just who got the most votes.

-Digi

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

@DontCallMeKelso said:

Challenge accepted.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Ahhhh, no thanks

I do want it, but the no button seemed lonely.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2016
    Hell fucking yea

If you say "guacamole" people will throw their saved up avocado money at you.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Allow me to put on my Expo pants for a minute

Expo is not the place for spontaneous events. Please keep in mind that space is at a premium and traffic is a big concern. If guac or guacamelee is going to be a thing, PLEASE consult with @Linc on planning it with a time slot and designated space; we cannot have the normal "Meg makes guac and 30 people try to cram into the kitchen around the bowl and plug up the kitchen for two hours" that we can do at smaller events. We'll have to control where the guac is served, etc.

Also many people are on an extremely tight budget so please consider that as well.

/fungovernor

GnomeQueen
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Allow me to put on my Expo pants for a minute

Expo is not the place for spontaneous events. Please keep in mind that space is at a premium and traffic is a big concern. If guac or guacamelee is going to be a thing, PLEASE consult with @Linc on planning it with a time slot and designated space; we cannot have the normal "Meg makes guac and 30 people try to cram into the kitchen around the bowl and plug up the kitchen for two hours" that we can do at smaller events. We'll have to control where the guac is served, etc.

Also many people are on an extremely tight budget so please consider that as well.

/fungovernor

I wanted to gather interest and Intel to see if people wanted to partake before bothering @linc with it. You dudes are busy with way more interesting/important stuff. :)

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Hell fucking yea

Well @HumerusMeg I am not a fan of guacamole but yours is amazing. A++ would guac again!

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Hell fucking yea

@CrazyJoe said:
    ...I am not a fan of guacamole...

WHO ARE YOU

• FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian
    Hell fucking yea

always a 10/10