Overwatch

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi

ChoochStrikes
  • StackStack Sassy and short Icrontian

UPSLynx
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Buh Bye

Yet something else to watch out for/try out on that map. Those bridges are murder-bridges.

Levex
  • LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

@RahnalH102 said:
    Buh Bye

Yet something else to watch out for/try out on that map. Those bridges are murder-bridges.

HAHAHAHA Fett and I both sent this clip to each other at the same time!

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

It only took FORTY LEVELS, but I finally got a damn Mercy unlock that wasn't a spray.

LevexZealocktheGreat
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

ZealocktheGreatZanthianRahnalH102
  • ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian
    edited June 2016

Can't wait for the inevitable fan service episode!

CantiUPSLynxZanthianRahnalH102
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited June 2016

BobbyDigiLevexChooch
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian

I've been super-lurky around these parts for a very long time, but I've lately been obsessing over this little diversion from Blizzard

lmorchard#1904 is me, should you care to befriend me on the Battle Nets

Neck and neck match a second ago. Point control and we had just gotten kicked off point. Perfectly timed Hanzo ult from @DontCallMeKelso and myself (Reinhardt) followed by a team rush wiped them off the point. It was just amazing.

ZealocktheGreat_k

@RahnalH102 said:

@UPSLynx said:
    It only took FORTY LEVELS, but I finally got a damn Mercy unlock that wasn't a spray.

Yet has over ~1600 credits and could buy any skin for Mercy, plus some. "Thrifty" Lynx strikes again.

It's so true. I now have over 1,600 credits but I don't want to spend a dime cuz savings.

Really, though, I want to prove that I can get an epic mercy unlock with the RNG of opening a loot box. So far, my tinfoil hat theory has been proven - that Blizzard knows who you play the most, and they weigh the loot boxes against those heroes.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Statistically speaking that distribution is likely to happen regardless of if they are tracking you or not.
    Going by just the amount of heroes in the game alone, there is an approximate 4.8% chance that a single drop will be specifically related to just one hero, not counting rarities, player icons, etc.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:

@RahnalH102 said:

@UPSLynx said:

Yet has over ~1600 credits and could buy any skin for Mercy, plus some. "Thrifty" Lynx strikes again.

It's so true. I now have over 1,600 credits but I don't want to spend a dime cuz savings.

Really, though, I want to prove that I can get an epic mercy unlock with the RNG of opening a loot box. So far, my tinfoil hat theory has been proven - that Blizzard knows who you play the most, and they weigh the loot boxes against those heroes.

Look, if you want Mercy unlocks from boxes, just buy a Mercy unlock. Then you're guaranteed to open 67 of that unlock in the next few boxes.

primesuspectRyanFodder
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

_kTushonLevexUPSLynx

Spoilers?

LevexCantiRahnalH102
  • LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

OMG @GnomeQueen STOP youre killing me! :D

• FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

I recorded a round of Nepal with @Annes and Sheep. Be warned though its 17 minutes of close rounds.

This was not the arm wrestling match I figured @RyanFodder was gonna have....

RyanFodderLevex
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I love Reinhardt so much.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Me too, when the ult works.

edited June 2016

Balance tweaks in the latest patch! RIP McCree!

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745235963

Points of note:

McCree
    Peacekeeper - Alternate Fire
    Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree starts reloading) decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds
    Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45

Widowmaker
    Widow’s Kiss - Alternate Fire (Scoped Shot)
    Base damage decreased from 15 to 12
    Note: Scoped shot damage multiplier remains unchanged
    Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x
    Players must now wait for the unscoping animation to completely finish before scoping

Infra-Sight
    Ultimate cost increased by 10%

GnomeQueenSodaMAGIC