WoW PTR realm

MytchMytch The Heights, MI Icrontian

Hey guys!

Just figured I'd let everyone know that the PTR has the pre-patch data and is up and available for testing. All the class changes are up, so if you're like me (waiting to declare your new main for Legion because of changes) at least now we have the ability to play around with pre-made toons.

primesuspect

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I was curious as to how the new Outlaw spec would be like as I've yet to really play a rogue toon.
    So I picked a premade rogue and tested it out. It's got me interested enough that I feel I should get a rogue to max level before or shortly after Legion drops.

• MytchMytch The Heights, MI Icrontian

That's awesome! I played around with it a little on the PTR, the one thing that deterred me from that spec was that weird dice ability. Made it look and feel like some Korean MMO, but other than that it played well and was fun! I'm having an even harder time deciding now than I did before. =(

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

One of the level 100 talents swaps the "Roll the Bones" finisher to one that grants an increasing amount of haste instead. It definitely makes the spec easier to manage knowing exactly what you are getting out of it. I can see that being the preferred choice for those that like to optimize the control over their spec.