Some new vendors to visit, post 7.0

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

From reddit, a very helpful post on vendors to visit to buy toys and items that replicate what some glyphs used to do.

• Paladin: Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Light's Hope Chapel. Sells Contemplation.
  • Death Knight: Dread Commander Thalanor in Ebon Hold. Sells Corpse Explosion.
  • Hunter: Mardan Thunderhoof at Nesingwary Base Camp in Sholazar. Sells Fetch, Play Dead, Aspect of the Chameleon, and a toy that replicates glyph of the Aspects.
  • Druid: Lorelae Wintersong in Moonglade. Sells Charm Woodland Creature, Flap, Stag Form, Track Beasts, Treant Form, a toy that replicates One With Nature, and a new glyph recipe.
  • Rogue: I found an item on wowhead that teaches Detection but I dont know who sells it.
  • Mages: Endora Moorehead in Dalaran. Sold a Dalaran Initiate's Pin in a limited quantity that put the Dalaran Brilliance visual over my head for a while. Wowhead also lists Arcane Linguist and Illusion tomes, as well as a Familiar Stone, so its possible she sells those as well in limited quantities.
  • Shaman: Elementalist Sharvak at Throne of the Elements in BC Nagrand. Sells toys that replicate Vol'jin's Serpent Totem, Rain of Frogs, Elemental Familiars, and Water Shield (resto only). Also sells Hex: Compy and a new glyph recipe.
  • Priest: Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Light's Hope Chapel. Sells a toy that makes a holy orb float around you in holy spec and ravens fly around you in shadow spec, and is supposed to sell Confession, but doesnt seem to at the moment.
  • Monk: Master Hwang at Peak of Serenity. Sells Zen Flight.
  • Warlocks and Warriors: Dont believe you guys get anything. Sorry.
Levex

Comments

• LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

This is why I love you

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@primesuspect said:

• Rogue: I found an item on wowhead that teaches Detection but I dont know who sells it.
    • Warlocks and Warriors: Dont believe you guys get anything. Sorry.

For the rogue, Detection is sold by a vendor in the rogue class hall.
    Most class halls have a vendor like this that sells some class specific stuff. Mostly some unique weapons and your class hall gear. If you can't find some vanity spells/glyphs now, they are probably in the class hall.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Did they break my class again?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@Sazbean said:

You probably have a lot less buttons to push

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@Ryder said:

@Sazbean said:

You probably have a lot less buttons to push

Well that's just boring... :(