Let's be friends and rob banks together. Payday 2 Discussion.

1101112131416»

Comments

• I would PayDay 2 more. If there was a set time I knew I could get on and play, and that time was something that worked with my schedule... Also, if people were willing to put up with me sucking since I haven't played in years.

Sonorous
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited August 2016

Payday 2 is fun.
    Payday 2 with the recently-resurrected Goonmod is even better.

Aside from giving your materials used for masks (materials, patterns, colors) new purpose in customizing your guns, it also introduces the amazing Gage-Coin system. Which takes those Gage Mod package turn-ins and turns them into an alternate form of currency that you can use to purchase masks, weapon parts, and materials directly instead of just getting heaping piles of mods that build up and never get used. Also has a bunch of other neat configurable options too, like enabling body persistence so you can actually see how many cops you've wiped out. And as the name implies, it's made by folks that make sure nothing is cheaty, or messes with the basic game itself.

Link is here. Comes with a readme for installation, but I'll make an addendum that the weapon-mod folder is supposed to go in "payday 2/assets/mod_overrides" instead of the Mods folder.

PS: If you're looking for folks to play with, I'm the only BHHammy on STEAM, ask me you butts.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I have a spare key for the Payday 2 Ultimate Edition on Steam/PC if someone would like it.

BobbyDigi