End of WoD Family Album

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2016

The armory shots used to be more dynamic and exciting. Now we're all just standing there like mugshots lol

Ryder
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Only 718 AND the raid status thing below reminds me that I haven't actually completed HFC on any difficulty. :shame:

Hey man I've practically BEGGED you to come with us :p Make more time for IC in Legion! <3

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

For LFR, I'm missing one wing of HFC. Just never bothered to do it. Never needed to.
    For Normal I'm only missing Tyrant Velhari. I remember while we were progressing on her you guys defeated her the next raid night I couldn't make. Never went back to her cause didn't really need to, and wanted to focus on Mannoroth and Archimonde.
    For Heroic I'm missing Iskar through Xhul'horac. I remember trying Iskar with you all and I messed up bigtime once, and immediately left cause I was kicking myself too hard from it.

Though school was busy at the time and I used it as an excuse validly most of the time, personal performance anxiety and pressure was the biggest reason I feel for my lack of Heroic raiding participation.

Also how long does it take the armory to refresh, I want to get my hunter on here but the current armory pic looks bad. :shake:

• TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited August 2016

Before I stop looking the same as in WoD (also screw your standardized image formats):

RahnalH102
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

Managed to squeak in the ring a couple weeks ago, and broke 700 with the invasions. :)

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Battle.net refuses to show my weapon & shield for some reason. I'm not sure this is my exact set, but let's go with it.