Design Project: Favorite Legion Artifact and Appearance

RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature EnthusiastNew Mexico Icrontian

Hi all!

Earlier today I decided I would make some wallpapers designed around my favorite artifacts and their appearances from Legion. Cause I'm a customization nut, and love the way some of these things are designed. Then thought, "Why not see if anyone else wants some. I could use the practice."
So here we are.

If you are interested please comment according to the following form, or at least post something like it. Multiple requests are allowed.

"Class Spec"
"Artifact Name" - Choose the specific appearance name.
"Color Scheme 1-4" - 1 through 4 from left to right according to the in-game/wowhead interface
"Screen Dimensions"

Example:
Windwalker
Al'akir's Touch
Color Scheme 4
1440x900

These wallpapers will be done in an abstract/minimalistic style. i.e. I'm not gonna draw characters wielding these things. Focus will be in the weapons, their color schemes, and key design elements. My avatar is an example of my style of work.
If you need help with the specifics, I'm following the way they appear in-game and in WoWhead's Artifact Calculator.

To Do list:
Fists of the Heavens - CS1
Al'Akir's Touch - CS4
Sheilun, Staff of the Mists - CS2
Toll of the Deep Mist - CS1
The Dreadblades - CS1
Talonclaw - CS1
Eagle's Rebirth - CS1

TushonSusurroTiberiusLazarusprimesuspect

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Can't wait to see some of these :)

• RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited September 2016

Hmm, allow me to present a real challenge for you then.

Claws of Ursoc (Guardian Druid)
    Guardian of the Glade
    Color Scheme 1
    5760x1200

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

MvM Scout
    Vintage Fan 'o War
    Color Code #476291
    1920 x 1080

-Digi

RahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I had anticipated Feral and Guardian Druid, I had not anticipated a BobbyDigi.
    Challenges accepted.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Well, a bit more then a year later and I got Digi's done.

And here is an imgur album of it and it's smartphone counterpart, per Digi's request.
    Working on this one really got me wanting to play TF2 again. After putting a ton of time into playing Overwatch, I feel I can soundly say that it doesn't' scratch all the same itches as TF2 did and still can. Teamsize (since not enough seem interested in the custom lobbies), and MvM are probably the biggest cravings that come to mind.

In regards to all of these wallpapers, when I initially started working on these a year ago, I did get some sketch work done and was making good progress on the Al'akir's Touch one for myself. Life got really busy shortly afterword. The more hindering matter is that for personal projects like this, I tend to have barely any gumption for anymore. There is no confidence in what I want to make. I can make stuff for others, or for a job just fine though. Makes it really hard to do practice sessions. I want to continue these though. I feel they'll help me get back in the swing of things as I go. Also with the Legion now on the way out, maybe more people will chime in on this thread now that they've had time to stew on what their favorite artifacts could be.

BobbyDigi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I have also been itching to play TF2. It's time. 10 year anniversary night 10/10, Icrontic Server. TF2sday. It's perfect.