Group fileshare solution for club?

My beer club need a way to share pictures that everyone is taking at events. Is Dropbox a good solution for mulitple users? I see they have the Bussiness version listed for multiple users. Is this a requirement or a suggestion because of the user management. We definitely cannot afford a Business account with a license for each member. What other options are available? I've thought about a fileserver with FTP, but that doesn't seem too user friendly to non-tech people.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Facebook or Google Photos group? It's the most accessible for a wide variety of levels of tech-savvy

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Any Google photos album can be set up so that others can add photos.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2016

Yep, I've successfully used Google Photos and Facebook albums for this very purpose several times. As @Gargoyle indicated, google photos is the more easily "anyone" where facebook requires you to be friends with at least one other person that wants to add (and you can allow them to add others, etc)

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

I often use shared Dropbox folders for things. Like couple friends and I keep a bunch of programming PDFs to share. You get free 5 gigs. If it goes over I think it only counts towards the owners not for sure on that. However you can easily set it up so people can accidentally empty it through drag and drop. But on the plus side you all can also share recipes and what not through it, more extensive than just photox

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

I'd +1 for the google photos/facebook albums thing, but just so you have additional information:

If you are down with dropbox but are worried about multiple users, Owncloud or Nextcloud might be a way to go. It takes more setting up yourself (and naturally you need a box to run the server on, which is a turnoff for most users), but you don't have to worry about any user-based restrictions or whatever that Dropbox might have (since, you know, you'll own the service).

I can't think of any restrictions that would turn you off of Dropbox, though, really. Mostly this is just for a little information.