NFL Football 2016: Return of the sportsball!

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN Icrontian
edited September 2016 in Lifestyle

Nuff Said, LET THE BICKERING AND MEASURING OF DICKS BASED ON THE WEEKLY PERFORMANCE OF SWEATY GUYS IN HELMETS COMMENCE!

Comments

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

GO SUCKANEERS! Snatch that Defeat from the Jaws of Victory!

Creeperbane2
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

UPSLynx
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@Creeperbane2 said:

Nuff Said, LET THE BICKERING AND MEASURING OF DICKS BASED ON THE WEEKLY PERFORMANCE OF SWEATY GUYS IN HELMETS COMMENCE!

DontCallMeKelso
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Giants with the lucky-as-hell win. Welcome to the Ben McAdoo era.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

Dreamboat Jimmy G pulling out the win in the desert, Colts losing, everybody else in the AFCE losing... good Sunday.

Sonorous
  • Listen you guys, I'm expecting a lot out of Marvin Jones. If he doesn't deliver for you Lions fans, feel free to send him right back here to Cincinnati.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Phew. That was a stressful final minute. Made for some good TV, though.

Let's just hope the next 15 finishes aren't quite THAT exciting.

Also lol@Patriots cleaning up even without Brady.

• Baltimore D looked improved yesterday. CAW!

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@Cliff_Forster said:
    Baltimore D looked improved yesterday. CAW!

That's what she said.

Cliff_ForsterGHoosdum
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

The Bucs looked almost legit, but now that I have said that, they will lose in horrible fashion next game.

I do have to say that drafting Jameis was a damn smart move, he has TOTAL control over that team and locker room.

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2016

first new jersey design since 2003

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

Whelp this gunna be terrible but humorousyear for the hometown team.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I was rather impressed by Dak Prescott's performance on Sunday. He showed a lot of poise and maturity for a rookie in his first game. Granted, the pass protection in front of him is one of the best in the league, but he has great field vision. Plus he has mobility and isn't afraid to run with the ball, something Romo didn't do much of. I have a feeling he could be dangerous in the coming years.

@fatcat said:

first new jersey design since 2003

I don't know, they added this one recently as well.

fatcatGHoosdumChooch
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    edited September 2016

Oh yeah, well the Bengals got new uniforms. Who needs distinctive orange and black stripes of an bengal tiger, when you can have an almost entirely white with tiny black stripes of a white tiger! All while still wearing a bright orange and black helmet...

@d3k0y said:
    Oh yeah, well the Bengals got new uniforms. Who needs distinctive orange and black stripes of an bengal tiger, when you can have an almost entirely white with tiny black stripes of a white tiger! All while still wearing a bright orange and black helmet...

In all fairness those old Bungals uniforms were atrocious. Like god awful. Like if Liz Frank designed an NFL uniform bad.

The new uniforms afaik are for Thursday night games only

GHoosdum
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2016

Fatcat is correct. The color rush uniforms are for TNF games only, and were designed for the express purpose of increasing jersey sales to fans.

The Jets, however, chose not to wear their color rush design when facing the Bills yesterday because they wanted to be kind to fans who are color blind, because this is what happened last time:

Luck, you are an IDIOT!!!

I honestly feel bad for Cleveland this Sunday

@fatcat said:

Fun fact in the last 6 years New England has only lead the Browns for 7% of game time. For whatever reason this game always seems to be close and the Patriots end up winning in the end. I think Bill goes easy because he was coach for the Browns or something I dunno.

@fatcat said:

I feel sorry for Brady, you know EVERYONE's going to be out to crush him from here on in, and I do so hope for a shattered wrist.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

It's a special kind of horrible person that wishes injury or death on people.

AlexDeGruvenfatcatRyderpigflipper
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

I mean, really. We get it. You hate the Pats. But they're a dominant team, and they will continue to be so.

Sometimes, you just have to

fatcatDontCallMeKelso

pigflipperaspieRommelGHoosdum

Mmmmmmm fondue, we may save this season yet!