Show me your cats take two: Look what the cat dragged in

GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz QueenMountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
edited November 2016 in Gaming

So I think most of us have pretty much exhausted Neko Atsume at this point--while still incredibly adorable, it needs a massive update of new material. Luckily, there's a new cat game to occupy is.

The game is called "Kleptocats." You start out with a kitty or two, and then pet and feed them, and they go out and steal interesting things for you. I don't want to spoil too much, but this can include knives, food, creepy dolls, etc. Once you have enough money-- the cats also pickpocket people-- you can purchase more cats or more rooms for the cats to hang out in.

It's a little more interactive than Neko Atsume with the petting and feeding, but also less strategic-- from what I can see, there's no special way to get the cats to bring back specific things, like how putting out different things in Neko would attract different cats. I have heard that there are some secret ways to get more cats in the game, but I haven't figured them out yet myself.

The game is fairly self-explanatory, so I won't give you a guide. I will suggest that when you pet your cat, you don't need to rub it-- just slapping the cat rapidly is the best way to get the cat happy quickly. The Kleptocats cats are much like @Thrax's cat thor-- They apparently love having the shit slapped out of them.

What weird stuff did your cats find for you today? :D

oh, PS: one potentially annoying thing about the game-- if you want to earn more gold, you can watch 30 second ads. You also totally don't have to watch them.

Comments