Board Game Arena is best arena

124»

Comments

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@CB said:

@trooster89 said:
    Is it too late to join the fun?

Nope, you can join in at any time. I doubt we'll be done with BGA anytime soon. I'm running low on games again, and might post some new today or tomorrow (of course, you can also start some on your own). Let me know your BGA username and I'll add you to the group. :)

Thanks! my BGA name is this same: trooster89

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@trooster89 said:

@CB said:

@trooster89 said:
    Is it too late to join the fun?

Nope, you can join in at any time. I doubt we'll be done with BGA anytime soon. I'm running low on games again, and might post some new today or tomorrow (of course, you can also start some on your own). Let me know your BGA username and I'll add you to the group. :)

Thanks! my BGA name is this same: trooster89

You're in!

edited December 2016

Ugh..

So, apparently the info I found about how tables start was wrong. At least one game didn't start despite having over the min number of players... Sorry.

The only game I think was effected was Race for the Galaxy? Maybe also Saboteur? I think the rest were under the player min anyway, but I'm not sure exactly. I wasn't really watching because I thought it would be automatic. -_-

I started a new RftG, and invited the people I think were interested. If I invited you by mistake, sorry, don't feel obligated to play, and if I missed you, double sorry. I hope this system is the next thing the admins decide to overhaul.

I'll try the other failed ones again soon.

GHoosdumbright
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

New game! Nippon is open for 3 others to join here. I've never played it before, but looking forward to learning.

Race for the Galaxy + The Gathering Storm (not all expansions) here

@Tushon said:

Note: We figured out recently that RftG will let you create a six-player game, but will not let the sixth player join if you don't have the final expansion loaded.

@CB said:

@Tushon said:

Note: We figured out recently that RftG will let you create a six-player game, but will not let the sixth player join if you don't have the final expansion loaded.

Thank you for the note, I booted you, and moved it down to 5 instead.

Bumping this thread up with a quantum tournament

https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!tournament?id=16439

edited January 2018

Sheesh. I should have looked closer at the tourney settings. That timer was too short for me to play a game of Quantum. I just lost for time. :p I was winning, too...

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Yep. I didn't join the second tourney because I lost all but one of the matches that I played because of running out of time.

I feel like the guy I was playing against was TRYING to make me run out of time, but it may have just been in my head.

@CB said:
    I feel like the guy I was playing against was TRYING to make me run out of time, but it may have just been in my head.

There are absolutely people who do this.

https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!table?table=36649836 - 1 person come play Hanabi with me!