TweakDragon 1st build

TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug MePottstown, PA Member

Im starting to get ready to do my first rig but am not 100% on the build. My first hurdle I have is that the rig needs to built within a budget of $350. Currently these are the parts I am looking to order but could change with advice.

Parts:

• AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • Cooler Master Hyper T4 70.0 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler
  • Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard
  • Western Digital AV-GP 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
  • MSI Radeon R7 250 2GB Video Card
  • Azza SIRIUS ATX Mid Tower Case
  • Thermaltake TR2 430W ATX Power Supply
  • Asus Xonar DG 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card

I know i have no memory listed due to I might get some from a friend.Just waiting on him to reply with the stats. I am missing optical drive cause I wasn't sure what i wanted. The only part that is set in stone is the Azza SIRIUS Case.

Comments

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

Is there a specific reason you want to add a Xonar? Drop that and add the $30 to your video card budget to get something like an R7 360. If you have a spare $10 you could find an RX 460 for around $100.

TweakDragon
  • TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug Me Pottstown, PA Member

Honestly I thought I need to have a sound card. My friend memory won't work so now I also got to look into that now too any suggestions?

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

I'd suggest getting the cheapest name-brand DDR3 you can find. This is on sale: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226398

TweakDragon