What is Icrontic playing? March 2017

Comments

• @TiberiusLazarus got me playing the Enderal mod for Skyrim, which is really damn good.

BobbyDigi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:

• @primesuspect is absolutely shit-tastically failing at Poly Bridge

I love that it shows me your scores. #rekt

-Digi

SHUT. UP.

CB
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited March 2017

@PirateNinja said:
    @TiberiusLazarus got me playing the Enderal mod for Skyrim, which is really damn good.

Good. Goooood.

For reference: https://sureai.net/games/enderal/ . It is real good. Good enough I gave them money.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@Karma said:
    Nier: Automata

I want that goddamn game! I've been watching a few parts of some play through a and have been falling in love with the graphics, story, and such. The only problem is that I don't have a PS4 to play it.......yet.

(I plan on getting a PS4 anyway to at least play MLB The Show.)

• @TiberiusLazarus said:

@PirateNinja said:
    @TiberiusLazarus got me playing the Enderal mod for Skyrim, which is really damn good.

Good. Goooood.

For reference: https://sureai.net/games/enderal/ . It is real good. Good enough I gave them money.

It's so good, I've hardly scratched the surface and I know I'll be sending them money too. I like this way better than Skyrim. The amount of effort put in to this mod/brand new game is extremely noticeable.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:

@TiberiusLazarus said:

@PirateNinja said:

Good. Goooood.

It's so good, I've hardly scratched the surface and I know I'll be sending them money too. I like this way better than Skyrim. The amount of effort put in to this mod/brand new game is extremely noticeable.

Will this work with the Skyrim: Special Edition that recently came out?

• @CB said:
    Will this work with the Skyrim: Special Edition that recently came out?

Nope.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

@CB said:
    Currently making my way through all the games I got from the Freedom Bundle. There was a lot, but so far 80% of it is garbage.

I bought that almost entirely for Octodad to give to my kid.

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:

-Digi

I have one goal in that game. To beat your score.

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@Karma said:

@BobbyDigi said:

-Digi

I have one goal in that game. To beat your score.

Cash me outsye how bout dat?

-Digi

JBoogaloo
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:

@TiberiusLazarus said:

@PirateNinja said:

Good. Goooood.

based on your back and forth, I too have just downloaded this.

I am pleased already that the programmers took the time to make the launcher do what a launcher is supposed to do - improve QoL by handling mundane, non-game-related tasks. Detects where it's being run, tells you it can't run there, and then automatically reruns itself in the correct directory. Shit like that.

PirateNinjaTiberiusLazarus
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

I've been playing Killing Floor 2 and Battlefield 1. Not a lot of gaming lately, participating in the CrossFit Games for the first time has me pretty beat.

PirateNinja

Oh, and I've been ravenously playing the hell out of Bloons TD5 on Android

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I've been playing JimC.

primesuspect
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Oh, and I've been ravenously playing the hell out of Bloons TD5 on Android

WAIT! WUT? There is a new Bloons game?!

vanishes for a month

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Naa, Bloons TD5 has been out for years.

-Digi

I'll say this until I'm blue in the face: WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GOD PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE COME PLAY MAGIC WITH HIM

There is no sadder sight at ICHQ than Lincoln sorting through his Magic cards alone for the 35th time

GnomeQueen
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

@Linc said:
    I've been playing Spreadsheets: Magic Cards. I've heard you use the cards in a multiplayer game mode too but no one ever seems to want to try that.

Yeah... what is up with that? I can never find anyone to play either. Might have to do with the fact that I suck at it and am absolutely no challenge to anyone ever.

Right now, I'm playing Life Scheduler Deluxe: Second Dog Expansion. Because we adopted a second dog (this time, one that's social and "normal") and incorporating her into our home with our mentally ill dog is hard and is involving a lot of scheduling and careful dog management.

SO I finished my first play through of NieR:Automata, holy shit this game is amazing. I was literally left jaw agape a couple times during. I highly recommend. The music is some of the best I've heard in a game, and the art style is top notch.

One caveat it is Hack-n-Slash which isn't everyone's favorite combat me included.

Starting play through two tonight.

I want to include pictures but don't want to ruin the game at all for people who are going to play, the discovery of everything for the first time is 3/4ths the fun!

I'm into it. The more I hear about NieR:Automata the more I get hyped. I want Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, and NieR:Automata like, right now.

edited March 2017

@primesuspect said:
    I'm into it. The more I hear about NieR:Automata the more I get hyped. I want Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, and NieR:Automata like, right now.

Do you have a switch (or wiiu i guess) or PS4?

Nope and no.

Then I guess you can really on get NieR! at least it narrows your choices

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Basically every Platinum game is a goddamn gem, I have Nier Automata but I'm trying to finish Witcher 3 before I get into it.

@Ilriyas said:
    Basically every Platinum game is a goddamn gem, I have Nier Automata but I'm trying to finish Witcher 3 before I get into it.

por que no dos?

Also I dunno they got a lot of non original IPs Korra, TMNT, Transformers I could do without.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

@Karma said:
    Also I dunno they got a lot of non original IPs Korra, TMNT, Transformers I could do without.

I pretty much ignore any of their stuff that isn't an original IP myself. Love their own work.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

The Transformers one is supposed to be pretty good if a bit redundant/short.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Shameposting that I've been playing a LOT of Pokemon: The Card Game Online. I've been working through the trainer challenges and I'm about 10% of the way through the City Championship with my current crop of 4 pre-fabbed decks. After I finish that (and open all of the booster packs that come with it), I'm going to try my hand at building a deck and going up against actual people.

I say I do this because my oldest is into the collecting and has started actually playing the game.

But that's only partially true.

ZanthianRahnalH102
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@AlexDeGruven said:
    Pokemon: The Card Game Online.

Okay wait.... Is this a video game based on a card game based on a video game based on an anime?

CrazyJoe