Diablo 3 Season 10

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited March 2017 in Gaming

Anyone else interested in some mindless demon killing? For some reason it sounds very appealing with my current real life schedule. Season 10 starts at 20:00 est on Friday.

I think it'd be fun to get together a 3-4 person group to lvl and do some rift progression, pretty casually.

Anyone else interested in getting the Icrontic clan fired back up?

Comments

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

Yes!

MAGIC
  • FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

Probably won't be around Friday but yes.

MAGIC
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

I would like to jump in from time to time this season, been getting back into the mindless demon killing to clear my head.

MAGIC
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I could totally be in for this. I miss a bit of demon slaying in my life.

MAGIC
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Great, glad some folks are interested. I'm planning to play a monk. Have my leveling scheme pretty well figured out solo, but if we can get four people on I'd be happy to run some rifts with the strength in numbers buff.

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Thinking about jumping in as barb for a bit tonight. No idea how I want to play them yet, but pretty sure I can figure that out as I go.

BTW, have you guys checked out all the goodies in patch 2.5? pretty stoked about some of the changes. One thing that wasn't highlighted was that Kunai's cube now has a function to populate the cube with the needed crafting mats since they aren't inventory items anymore, sweet little QoL improvement IMO.

MAGIC
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

May play tonight, want to try wizard.

Will definitely be on occasionally.

Jumping on here in a minute.

Will be on Discord

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2017

I ended up getting on around 10 on thursday, didnt see anyone else on when I jumped on tho. Got to 70 and have gotten my first two Haedrig's gifts. I'm playing a monk, working on Innas EP/Innas zDPS sets. I'll probably jump on and play a little bit tonight around 9:30 est.