Tigers game after Expo 2017?

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

So for the first time in awhile the Tigers seem to be out of town the week of Expo, but are back in town on June 27. I am looking at Flights and was looking at arriving on Wednesday the 21 and leaving on the 28th. Would anyone still be around and interested in going to a game on June 27 against the Royals? If no out of towners are still around would any of the locals be interested in attending a game?

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Aaron and I already have tickets - we bought tickets to 6 Wed evening games for 2017 and that happens to be one of them.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

June 27 is Tuesday.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Misread. My tickets are for the 28th. I could see doing the 27th too since it's an evening game if folks are interested.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Whelp, never mind. Flight I was looking at doubled in price overnight. Flying into Cincinnati instead.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@CrazyJoe said:
    Whelp, never mind. Flight I was looking at doubled in price overnight. Flying into Cincinnati instead.

Well that's too bad. If I was able to come to EPIC and everything worked out I was gonna be like "Royals are playing? FUCK YEAH I'M IN!!!"