Heroes of the Storm 2.0 is out!!!

d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Lots of big changes, progression, new loot chests, Genji is the new hero, D.VA coming next, Free 20 hero MEGAPACK. All kinds of stuff.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

Comments

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

Downloading to see what this is.

Played one game against bots and the human team members were pretty crazy toxic.
    "You are literally the worst player I have ever seen"
    "Why don't you end yourself"

I was like, "First Game", but they kept going.

Pretty great first impression community. I guess the existing user base is not a fan of all the new people checking out the game.

primesuspectRyderCBCliff_Forster
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

For some reason, all those MOBA games attract the worst communities.

Thrax
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

@Zanthian said:
    Played one game against bots and the human team members were pretty crazy toxic.

Pretty great first impression community. I guess the existing user base is not a fan of all the new people checking out the game.

Blizzard has a pretty robust reporting system that they actively use to filter out toxic players. Use this system.

primesuspectCliff_Forster

I try on overwatch, but the toxicity can run deep ;)

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I'm sorry you had that experience @Zanthian. We should try and get a couple folks together to play.

I'm actually digging the new stuff. It feels way less gated than it did before. LoL is now the worst as far as that goes for a new player.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@Zanthian said:

Sounds like you need to get gud scrub nub /s

-Digi

primesuspect
  • I have enough experience playing Overwatch to say that the average six person team is two quiet guys/gals, three actively chatting positive guys/gals, and one blowhard asshat.... Every team seems to have one. It takes the other five to reel them in. It isn't acceptable to pick on Hanzo mains if you play with me. Hell, if someone does, I'll go Mercy intentionally just to support the snot out of the player the flaming asshat is picking on... Don't get mad, get even. Want some heals or a tank to walk you in?? Don't be a dick. Most of the community is pretty cool, but that 15% or so.... ughhhhh.

One was so awful to me one day, I had a bad round, I apologized openly to the team before anyone said anything, "sorry guys, just didn't get into rhythm on that one" as soon as I said it this guy got on the mic to tell me how worthless I was and how I should off myself and such.... I could have ignored it and hit report but I said, "Hey bro, my neighbor killed himself not too long ago and my wife is sitting on the couch a few feet away after getting cancer cut out of her. I depend on this game to keep a little sanity, so you are not helping"... He disconnected and we lost but the other people on the server applauded me for standing up to him. Suicide jokes, never okay, my kid is 13, she plays online games, if I ever catch her telling someone to kill themselves I'll sell her Playstation and put it in her college fund. If she does not know better already, she will learn. We need to straighten these kids out a bit as reasonable grown ass gamers. It's good for them.

primesuspectpigflipperRahnalH102
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

Anyone up for Farming the Malthael event this week?

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

I can join you Trooster if nobody else is on, assuming i can pull myself from Minecraft