Joined the Guild

AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian

Hey everyone figured I would stop by the forums and check in since I joined the guild last night. You'll see myself (Androk) and my wife (Iillia) online. We have both been playing since release in the same guild but took a hiatus from the game for a while (4 years for me and about a year for her). When the longing for wow came back around the people part was missing from the MMO. Our guild had pretty much died over the years and LFR/LFG just isn't the same.

We started looking for a new home and Icrontic was the first real place I thought of when I thought online community. Because that's what we are looking for in a guild, not just a place where people raid and then ignore each other for the other 5-6 days in the week. I look forward to meeting everyone new and reconnecting with some of you who have been around for while.

primesuspectLincCycloniteWinfrey

Comments

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Welcome! :)

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Welcome aboard to both of you :)

While guild chat is often active during the evening hours, Discord is the other place the guildies hang out, so pop in there as well: https://discord.gg/8gC3PyP

Tonight is raid night! Are you guys interesting in coming?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Welcome!

• AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian

We'll see on raiding I need to spend a little more time looking at mechanics I think first. Otherwise I can pretty much guarantee to be the person who standings in the healers as the bomb.