Announcing Expo 2017!
All event information is in the Eventbrite registration. Tickets will be on sale May 8 - June 8. All signups & extra event costs are in the registration this year EXCEPT the catered buffets, which will be collected on site. Don't forget to invite a friend!
2017 Featured Events:
- Pedal Pub (downtown tour via group bar/bike thing - unconfirmed but likely)
- Detroit Dart Club (organized Nerf battles - prepare to sweat)
- Escape The Room
New & different in 2017:
- A "Malty Pass" giving the bearer 3 days of Michigan beer access via a new ICHQ tap system.
- A "Bagel Pass" giving the bearer 2 days of morning bagels / spread / coffee.
- Boardgaming & prize table will be in the great room; tastings in the carriage house.
All ICHQ lodging info is in the 2017 Events & Accommodations discussion.
See also: 2017 travel plans & hotel sharing.
Because Expo communism is in full effect, doing everything (no alcohol) in Pauper mode is only $45. Or, at maximum Hero/Prince mode (with all alcohol), $599. Everything in between is up to you. Keep in mind we don't normally pay for everything up front so if it seems more than usual, that's probably why. It's a pretty average-cost year.
Spoilers: the placeholder sketch is nowhere near the real logo. (I used the direction we didn't go.)
Hmm? What are The Helium Wars, Year 1 you ask? Well, it's going to be an interesting 6 weeks. Plenty of time to fill in some... details.