Announcing Expo 2017!

Comments

• @QCH said:
    I did not sign up for the $15 bike tour since I'll be bringing my own bike. What was the $15 supposed to cover?

The $15 is for a seat on one of these contraptions. http://handlebardetroit.com/

• LincLinc Bard Detroit
    edited May 2017

@QCH said:
    I did not sign up for the $15 bike tour since I'll be bringing my own bike. What was the $15 supposed to cover?

There is no bike tour. There is a "pedal pub" event where you all pedal the same giant contraption together. It covers the cost of said contraption and/or the guide if we manage to find one.

GHoosdum_k
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan

@Linc said:

@QCH said:

There is no bike tour. There is a "pedal pub" event where you all pedal the same giant contraption together. It covers the cost of said contraption and/or the guide if we manage to find one.

Shoot, I thought it was biking again. I want to do that. Is there a way to add an event after checkout? Sorry...

Massalinie
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

Yeah, we can sort it out, nbd.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK

@Linc said:
    Yeah, we can sort it out, nbd.

I thought it was a bike tour as well. I'd like to be added

• elyxandraelyxandra St. Catharines, Ontario

I'm signed up! I'll be arriving on Thursday before dinner (fingers crossed) and leaving Sunday.
    I'd like to request a spot for sleeping at the house for the 3 nights.

primesuspectMassalinieLincMAGIC
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

Does Detroit have open container laws that I'm not in the loop on, or does the pedal pub license allow BYOB? I'm only asking because of reasons.

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway

94% in. There's 6% chance I'll get shanghaied.

WinfreyMAGICMassalinie

@Thrax said:

The more you know. ?

TIL. Thanks!

Dat beer tasting tether yo

UPSLynx
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri

Boy must be putting down his roots.

RyanMM
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-

Picked up Smash Bros. for my 3DS. I'm ready for two-years ago gaming!

UPSLynxMassalinieSoda
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA

@CB said:
    Picked up Smash Bros. for my 3DS. I'm ready for two-years ago gaming!

It's still my go-to 3DS game. You really can't beat playing a couple hours of Smash Bros while on a long flight. It's one of my favorite mobile games of all time.

You can play the Wii-U version of Smash via your 3DS copy (using your 3DS as your controller for on-screen play on the TV/Wii-U). It's become my preferred way to play the game, even when sitting at a TV.

• LincLinc Bard Detroit

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX

@Ivan... What do you see? Impending Doom? What of the Helium?

-Digi

Linc
  • IvanIvan

thinks this discussion is a real gas.

thinks this discussion is a real gas.

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares

Wanted: IC branded dirigible swag.

BuddyJ_kGargUPSKingpin
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC

@Gargoyle said:
    Wanted: IC branded dirigible.

FTFY

UPSLynxUPSKingpin
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

Our attendance numbers could use some inflation so I hope you'll all rise to the challenge and buoy the event by inviting some new folks before we close the valve on tickets next week.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX

-Digi

primesuspectelyxandra
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA

@Linc said:
    Our attendance numbers could use some inflation so I hope you'll all rise to the challenge and buoy the event by inviting some new folks before we close the valve on tickets next week.

I got u fam: http://icrontic.com/discussion/100846/expo-2017-call-out-thread

Linc
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan

Ok, FINE.

Registered. I'll be dropping my sleeping stuff off Tuesday afternoon, actual participation starting Thursday afternoon.

primesuspectLincHumerusMegMassalinie
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

We've just squeaked by with 50 attendees so far. C'mon people, commit. :vimp:

UPSLynxMassalinie