Anyone else have a Funko Pop problem?

2»

Comments

• @AlexDeGruven said:
    I don't have a Funko problem, I have a 3D Printer problem. My third one arrived last night.

Can you 3D print POP! figures on it?

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Yes*

*This is entirely dependent on someone actually creating a model that will work with a 3D printer and may be subject to copyright regulations for which I cannot be responsible.

Cliff_Forster
  • @AlexDeGruven said:
    Yes*

*This is entirely dependent on someone actually creating a model that will work with a 3D printer and may be subject to copyright regulations for which I cannot be responsible.

Well, I mean My beautiful mug is obviously a candidate for popification. Just saying...

• @CB said:

I... I guess this one is pretty cool.

See, that's the thing about the line. There is something for everyone. I can't collect all the lines I'm into, I'd go broke.

drasnor
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Yeeeeeea I think most of the pops are terrible, but...

• My lines right now are Star Wars, Stranger Things, Spider Man, WWE, Tolkien and some video game related stuff. I have to let some go though, it's gotten way out of hand!

• If forced to pick a favorite.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I'm going to be spending a lot of money soon

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2017

My favorite Pop figure is my Deadpool bobblehead Pop.

Followed closely by my Fallout 4 - Sole Survivor and Dogmeat Pops that adorn my desk at work.

If you want to talk about someone with an legit Pop problem though.... I had a coworker at MSU whose entire cube was filled with Pop figures, including a 6' bookshelf that he somehow finagled from facilities... and he had even more at home. He had a serious problem.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

The only POP line I have so far...

I want to buy this so I can take a baseball bat to it...

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    Yeeeeeea I think most of the pops are terrible, but...

@UPSLynx must have been watching IC. I just got this as a gift! :D He's the best.

We just got these in at my store. Skeleton and Charged Creeper (GameStop Exclusive).

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Picked this up a few weeks ago: