Assortment of old desktop parts are now donated to a good cause

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobPflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
edited April 2018 in Trading Post

Edit Edit: I will just give this to someone till this Saturday 4/7/2018. Cost of shipping to out of area or a beer to someone local.

Edit: I didn't list any prices as this is all old enough that it can be priced and bundled on individual needs. There is everything here for a whole box for someone on next to no budget.

Some of this would be better for local sale in the Austin, Tx area. Depending on what you are interested in we can price accordingly. I will be more than fair on all pricing and just cleaning house before moving.

• Antec 300 case. Good shape except needs new blowhole fan.
  • Corsair TX650 PSU. Has about 200 hours on it and works perfect.
  • Intel LGA775 Core 2 Quad Q9300 Yorktown. Old but little time run and clocks decently.
  • Asus P5Q Pro motherboard LGA775. It works well except 1 of the USB ports never worked. The above 9300 is currently mounted under a XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler with rear retention bracket.
  • 2X Powercolor Radeon HD 4830 video cards.
  • G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit.
  • SATA BluRay Rom drive
  • SATA DVD burner.
  • Assorted cables, etc. Just ask.

Comments

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

Are either of the optical drives slim or are they full size?

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

@drasnor said:
    Are either of the optical drives slim or are they full size?

Both are standard size.

Made an edit to let everyone know I have no interest in profit, just good home(s) for decent old stuff.

Bump for fresh edit

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

I'm going to start accumulating parts to put together loaner PCs for the next Expo - I'll take anything you can't sell that would otherwise go to the curb and send you a shipping label; I just can't spend any money beyond that. Power supplies, chassis, GPUs, and motherboard/CPU combos with legit Windows COAs tied to them are especially useful.

@RyanMM

Do you want the case? I also have a couple of 80GB Deathstars as well if you want. Let me know and I can get you a shipping amount as I will need to get this done before I go back to work in about 1week.