TICKETS ON SALE: Expo 2018!
The 15th Annual Expo is nearly upon us!
YOU NEED TO ADD THESE BEFORE CHECKOUT IF YOU WANT ANY OF THEM:
- Malty Pass (unlimited craft beer tap access)
- Bagel Pass (unlimited bagels Fri & Sat early AM)
- PEDAL PUB
- ROPES COURSE
- Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
I CANNOT ADD THOSE THINGS FOR YOU IF YOU FORGET.
Please READ the event details on Eventbrite or on your head be it. Sales end 9AM ET on Tuesday June
11. Pedal pub & tastings are limited seating and first-come, first-serve.
It's a Bowling League theme, and that means we're selling limited edition Icrontic Bowling shirts. They will be dark blue + black with white embroidery. The Icrontic logo will be on the sleeve, and your name in deliciously tacky script on the opposite breast. The cost is $45 and the order form IS ONLINE NOW. THOSE sales will end separately in 2 weeks on June 6.
Saturday's marquee event will be bowling nearby at The Majestic. We'll play 2 games and grab food there too. It does have a full bar as well.
- Pokemon GO walking adventure, led by @BobbyDigi
- The return of High Ropes Adventure
- "Overcooked" tournament (on Switch)
- The return of Pedal Pub, now bigger and during prime time
- A self-contained 4-hr D&D Dungeon Crawl, DM'd by @sazboom
- A catered soul food cookout
- Duct Tape challenge
- Rocket League
- Smash Bros
- CB's Reading
- Carcasonne Tournament
- Beer Tasting: Barrel-Aged Stouts
- Wine Tasting
- Boardgaming all day every day!
Icrontic Communism is back!
Our ticket price this year is the standard $100, and there is a "+1" ticket for $165 to subsidize someone else's ticket.
- There is a $35 Discount ticket if you need it.
- You can choose the "Communism" option for a $5 bagel pass.
- You can PM me for a $5 Communist Pedal Pub ticket (outside the Eventbrite workflow - I can't limit the ticket count correctly if I do it in there).
- There are no Communist options for alcohol-related addons (pls) or the high ropes course ($$$).
Lastly, the "Sponsor" level ticket covers general admission, 1 subsidy, 1 month of hosting, and contributes to a modest event equipment upgrade.
Lastly, don't forget to declare prizes you intend to bring. Thanks!