Stories & Photos of Expo 2018

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian

Let’s get this party started, eh?

mertesnMassalinie

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Checked in for my flight and I'm ready for tomorrow. If there's time I'd love to request a trip to Windsor for Motorburger so some other awesome Canadian food. I found a $5 CAD Cashbux in an old album from when I went to Niagara Falls like 20 years ago so it's play money unless I can actually go across the border to spend it.

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

@Linc said:

• A brownout fried something in our networking stack (of course it would the week of Expo) so Brian is working on fixing that right now.

If there is ANYTHING computer related needed in the coming days, please let me know. I literally have great hardware sitting around gathering dust.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@Linc said:

• A last minute forced luggage rearranging resulted in five beer casualties in cola's luggage. No matter, since the other FIFTY beers from Hawaii made it.

Nice to know it was @cola beating me out this year with a beer haul. Also FIFTY?!

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Looks like it was the Smoothwall's BIOS randomly switching networking card assignments. We flipped the cords and we're back in business.

GargMAGICRyanMM
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

@Linc said:

• A fire extinguisher has accidentally discharged indoors.

:skeptic:

Massalinie
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

After we determined that neither of us would hit a bullseye within the next week with normal throwing, @Mertesen and I decided to throw 9 at a time and see what sticks.

DontCallMeKelsoMassalinieUPSLynx
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Wish I could make it this year, but something always comes up. Oh wait...

MAGICMassalinie

oh my god I woke up and it's 71 outside, high of 78. I'm in heeeeeeeeeaven.

GargMAGICMassalinieRyanMM

First @Ryder found a @BobbyDigi & @DigiKid at the airport, then @CB did the same with @CrazyJoe an hour later. Aaron and I did a complex ballet of exchanging our cars at the garage (mine planned, his not) while finishing clearing the attic and carriage house. Everyone just headed out to a brand new Italian sandwich shop named Rocko's in Midtown. And... it looks like we're going to have all the swag assembled on Tuesday night in an Expo first.

Garg
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Rocko's Prosciutto

Arwen had the Steak Sandwich and I got a couple bites. Both recommendable.

-Digi

UPSLynx
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

It's Rocco's

UPSLynx
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

CBLinc

Kyogre raid!

MassalinieGargBuddyJ

Basement setup has begun

MassalinieSonorous
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@Linc sponsorship plaques are done??? Will we see ours in the hallway finally??? :D

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Also please contribute your photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KLqHGz27HZgrsMh79

Garg
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

MassalinieWagsFTWprimesuspectBobbyDigi
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian

You kids have fun! Sad Brian is sad and working.... Again.

@kwitko and I in the basement looking at old pics, reminiscing like old farts tend to do.... and came across this gem from 2008, and all we both said was "goddamn look how thin we were" sigh

UPSLynxBlackHawkMassalinieRyanMMBuddyJ

And back then, I thought I was a fat lard!

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

That is such a great picture. My last memory snapshot of what @Kwitko looked like after my first expo. You guys having the time of your lives while wearing a @NiGHTS vintage shirt.

BuddyJ
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Carcassonne tourney enters the final round.

GargMassalinie