Icrontic Expo bowling - please pay for your first round!

sazboomsazboom White Lake MI Icrontian
edited June 2018 in Events

$3 per person for lanes. PayPal to @sazboom aaronworsham@gmail.com please.

Linc

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Thanks for coordinating that! If we go again next year we'll pre-collect like we do for the other events.

I edited the title to make it clear action is required. Please reimburse @sazboom TODAY.

Massalinie
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

I... feel like an asshole but the exchange fee for a $3 PayPal transaction is $2.55 ... @farge if you cover me I'll get you back next week. :crazy:

RyanMMRyanFodder
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian

done...

@Massalinie said:
    I... feel like an asshole but the exchange fee for a $3 PayPal transaction is $2.55 ... @farge if you cover me I'll get you back next week. :crazy:

Pro tip: For Icrontic money trading, use the "send friends money" option rather than the "pay for goods and services" option.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

@Linc said:
    Pro tip: For Icrontic money trading, use the "send friends money" option rather than the "pay for goods and services" option.

Sure but even paying a friend, there's still currency exchange fees if her core account is in CAD.

RyderThraxMassalinieMAGIC
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Just sent.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

monied

@Linc said:

@Massalinie said:

@GHoosdum said:

@Linc said:

Sure but even paying a friend, there's still currency exchange fees if her core account is in CAD.

Yeah, it's only free to friends with the same currency on their account. Think I need a US bank account to make a US PayPal.

• FargeFarge Icrontian

Paid for Massey and I

Massalinie
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Paid, my dude.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@VelvetDevil (meghann) and I paid for our lane because we had filled up past the existing lanes.

Linc
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

@BobbyDigi and I did the same

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Sent!

So we played two games and I recall lincoln telling the desk guy to extend it an hour (or something like that). If we played two games should we pay an extra 3 bucks?

Also thank you for the reminder @sazboom !

@UPSLynx said:
    So we played two games and I recall lincoln telling the desk guy to extend it an hour (or something like that). If we played two games should we pay an extra 3 bucks?

I paid for the second hour on my lane. I assume @sazboom is just needing reimbursement for hour 1 on the original 6 lanes. Whoever went to the counter and asked for hour 2 from your lane is who paid for it, afaik.

Sonorous

Who paid for our second round @djmeph @Farge @The_Ischyros ?

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Paid!

• sazboomsazboom White Lake MI Icrontian

@Linc yep, just that one hour for 6 lanes. Sarah and I had to ghost after that, so I didn't cover any games beyond the first. Thanks to everyone who already paid me I think I'm good for what I put in. :)