folding.extemeoverclocking.com

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

There have been a lot of updates to https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/. You guys should go read them. EOC is the last standing major f@h stat tracking outside of stanford itself.

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Yeah, these are big considering the only other updates for the last few years have been apologies for brief downtimes.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I'm sure this is what broke the damn Folding@Home flair around here.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

New update on the site:

A couple small updates...08.09.18, 6:23pm CST
    I was going through some old emails trying to clean up my inbox and I came across a few that were FAH related. One thing led to another and I pushed out a few minor updates to the site.
    So before everyone freaks out, yes the Default team (Team 0) & Google (Team 446) have been pushed down into general rankings. Default is currently ranked #3, and Google #62. I'm still only processing about the top 2,000 Default users because there are just way too many to process the whole team. Google I'm not processing at all because most are random client names and there's like 140,000 of them.
    On the "Individual Overall Rank" page (aka All User List) I added a drop-down on the left sidebar that lets you select "All Users" or "Active Only", just like you can do when viewing the users on a team. I'm going to try and add the same feature to the "Overtake" pages so people don't have to page through all the inactive users to see all the threats & conquests...
    I also made one little change to the DB (removed an un-used column), and I'm pretty sure I removed all references to it in the code.
    I did test these before rolling out and everything looks correct, but if you notice anything wrong please send me a message (via Contact Us page).
    I have a hodgepodge of various code changes I've been working on here and there, I've just never been able to sit down long enough to get it all completed. One of these days... or years... lol.

GargMassalinie
  • BlueTattooBlueTattoo Boatbuilder Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2018

@_k, Thanks for posting this. I hadn't looked at it in a while as I'm a long way from the next milestone.

Keep folding!

ps: I normally fold 24-7, one box, Intel I-7 4770K, GTX 1050 something. Windows 10.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

A new year a new EOC update. Jump on over and check the notes.

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

GargStraight_ManMassalinie