Expo 2019: Pokemon Go Trade Thread

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited February 2019 in Events

You're probably saying "WTF Digi!? It's not even 2019 yet. What's with the Expo 2019 thread already?"

Well a couple things have lead to this:

A. We are limited to a single special trade per day in Pokemon Go. This includes any trade that includes a Pokedex entry for either party and any Legendary or Shiny whether the receiving player has that Pokedex entry or not.

B. There is an event in the coming weeks that will award double candy for transferred Pokemon. These are rare and it is unlikely to happen again before June. I have too many legendary Pokemon that I would happily turn in for 2 candy but would also be happy to hold on to them for a trade in June. This ended back in December, 2018.

C. Trades are cheaper the higher the friendship level is between the trainers making the trade. Being Great or Best friends would be ideal, Best being the cheapest. It takes 90 days of friend interaction to get to best friends meaning at latest, some point in March 2019 will be the last point when two trainers could start the process and be Best friends by Epic.

So what I would like to do is plan out my (and others can do the same here) special trades for the 5-6 days that I will be there.

For Example @CrazyJoe has indicated he has been picking up some Carnivine to trade. Because I do not have one, I would like to trade Joe for one, but this will be a special trade so I want to focus on being Best friends with Joe by Epic and having a day where both of us will be there set aside for us to trade. I also need to know what he wants for it so I can earmark it.

Here is my Haves/Wants - Don't worry too much about my Wants. If you have something on there, Awesome! Let me know. You DO NOT have to give me something on the Wants for the Haves. Let me know what you want from my Haves so we can work out a trade. I save most of this stuff in hopes I can help someone out with their Pokedex/Raid Teams/Battle Teams, not looking to profit off them.

If there is something you are looking for, throw it out here. You never know what trainer might have a spare of exactly what you are looking for.

Here are the regionals. Take a look and see what you might be able to catch.

-Digi

primesuspectTushon

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Great idea Digi! Thanks!

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

@BobbyDigi I finally have 400 candy to evolve a Magicarp and would love to get a shiny one of those since the Gyarados evolution is Red in its shiny form.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I've got a Google Spreadsheet of my Haves and Wants. I'll update it and get it on here for others to reference.

@CrazyJoe Unfortunately I do not have a spare shiny Magikarp.

-Digi

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

I think there are some dudes that are unique to my region that I can catch some spares of to bring along for people, right? Like the creepy mime guy?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@CB said:
    I think there are some dudes that are unique to my region that I can catch some spares of to bring along for people, right? Like the creepy mime guy?

I do not have a creepy mime! I would appreciate one.

I'll put these in the OP also.

Here is my Haves/Wants

Here are the regionals. Take a look and see what you might be able to catch.

-Digi

I have a ton of Heracross for trade and a few Corsalas.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@CrazyJoe said:
    I have a ton of Heracross for trade and a few Corsalas.

Weeeell whatchu want

@CrazyJoe said:
    I finally have 400 candy to evolve a Magicarp and would love to get a shiny one of those since the Gyarados evolution is Red in its shiny form.

No Regional is worth a non-community day shiny.

Got anything else you're looking for?

-Digi

edited December 2018

So, there is basically always a Mr. Mime in my back yard (he's creepy), so I can get as many of those as people want, I'm sure. I also see Solrock very rarely, but could likely find one or two at least before June, also Volbeats are pretty common (though not as common as the creepy Mime). I only have a few of the other regionals already, so I'll offer:

Mr. Mime
    Volbeat
    or
    Solrock (maybe)

for

Farfetch'd
    Heracross
    Corsola
    Torkoal
    Relicanth
    Tropius
    Pachirisu
    Chatot
    or
    Carnivine

of course, I won't be in town long enough to get all of those, but those are the ones I don't have, and if you let me know now that you want a trade, I'll catch and reserve a guy for you asap.

Dras: Farfetch'd for Mr Mime

elyxandra
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

I'll swap you a Farfetch'd for your Mr Mime @CB.

CB

@drasnor said:
    I'll swap you a Farfetch'd for your Mr Mime @CB.

You got it.

• bellsbells Gaming? I'm in! Ypsilanti, MI Member

I'll be around if people want to trade. :)

I have all the Heracross, Corsala and Carnivine for anyone that wants one. I do not yet have a Kangistan, Moltres, Ho-oh, and lots from Hoenn & Sinnoh.

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

@CrazyJoe I could give you a Moltres or Ho-Oh for Corsola or Carnivine if that's what you want. I don't have any exciting regionals that weren't traded to me from someone else. You can only trade 1 per day so have to choose wisely what you want in exchange.

• maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

@CrazyJoe would a heracross for kangistan trade work for you? Heracross is the only gen 2 I’m missing!

edited May 2019

Absolutely! All the things sounds great in trade!

maliaMassalinie
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

Dibs on a Special Trade with Digi.

BobbyDigi