Expo 2019 Tiki Oasis Challenge

LincLinc BardDetroit

I have a plan, but it comes with a challenge for the community.

If we get at least 55 total registrations OR at least 15 sponsor tickets sell, we will build a TIKI HOT TUB OASIS in the backyard.

Last year we had 49 registrations. In the 10 years prior, we had at least 54. So this is very doable, but you gotta bring a friend. And then, your swim trunks.

colaGargBobbyDigibellsTushonMassalinieChoochSazbean
«1

Comments

  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA

    @Linc said:
    we will build a TIKI HOT TUB OASIS in the backyard.

    So like, what area we talking here. Better not be this with warm water in it:

  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares

    If we don't got 55, I can chip in towards the kiddie pool.

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    @UPSLynx said:
    So like, what area we talking here.

    Be legit excited. That area.

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit
    edited May 12

    @Garg said:
    If we don't got 55, I can chip in towards the kiddie pool.

    I feel like you're severely underestimating my endeavor.

  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA

    Hell I'll buy the kiddie pool just to make sure it happens.

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    @DontCallMeKelso said:
    Hell I'll buy the kiddie pool just to make sure it happens.

    No kiddie pools are allowed at ICHQ.

  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

    @Linc said:

    @UPSLynx said:
    So like, what area we talking here.

    Be legit excited. That area.

    The 2nd floor of the carriage house???

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    @RyanMM said:
    The 2nd floor of the carriage house???

    That would literally collapse.

    RyanMM
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan

    @Linc said:

    @RyanMM said:
    The 2nd floor of the carriage house???

    That would literally collapse.

    But it would be awesome for about 30 sec.

    RyanMM
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN

    @AlexDeGruven said:

    @Linc said:

    @RyanMM said:
    The 2nd floor of the carriage house???

    That would literally collapse.

    But it would be awesome for about 30 sec.

    So would fucking an 800-lb gorilla...

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    The hot tub oasis will have capacity for 8-12 people at a time depending on level of cozy, and may* include amenities such as beverage holders, local cold beverage storage, additional seating & shoe changing area, and towel service.

    *if everything plays out as expected, of course. I make no promises.

  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

    @Linc said:
    The hot tub oasis will have capacity for 8-12 people at a time depending on level of cozy, and may* include amenities such as beverage holders, local cold beverage storage, additional seating & shoe changing area, and towel service.

    *if everything plays out as expected, of course. I make no promises.

    Garg
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    @aspieRommel said:
    So would fucking an 800-lb gorilla...

    Many things were learned this day.

    AlexDeGruvenaspieRommel
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan

    @Linc said:
    The hot tub oasis will have capacity for 8-12 people at a time depending on level of cozy, and may* include amenities such as beverage holders, local cold beverage storage, additional seating & shoe changing area, and towel service.

    *if everything plays out as expected, of course. I make no promises.

    I'm loving everything spelled out so far. I guess I should probably register or something.

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    The number of reactions in this discussion is UNDERWHELMING.

    RyanMMBobbyDigiCBbellsRyderSoda
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    With 27 tickets, we're halfway there.

  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

    @Linc said:
    we're halfway there.

    WHOAAAA

    TIKI UNDERWEAR

    LincSonorous
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep

    Burn my eyes
    Burn them I swear

    RyanMM
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    32 tickets sold with 2 weeks remaining.

  • INB4 "No hot tub sex during Expo" gets added to the house rules.

    Massalinieelyxandra
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    @GHoosdum said:
    INB4 "No hot tub sex during Expo" gets added to the house rules.

    "You're responsible for completely removing any fluids you add to a hot tub."

    GHoosdumRyderMassalinie
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

    @Linc said:

    @GHoosdum said:
    INB4 "No hot tub sex during Expo" gets added to the house rules.

    "You're responsible for completely removing any fluids you add to a hot tub."

    "With your mouth."

  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi
    edited May 21

    @Linc said:

    "You're responsible for completely removing any fluids you add to a hot tub."

    -insert- "and beans"

    RyanMMUPSLynx
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan

    @RyanMM said:

    @Linc said:

    @GHoosdum said:
    INB4 "No hot tub sex during Expo" gets added to the house rules.

    "You're responsible for completely removing any fluids you add to a hot tub."

    "With your mouth."

    CHUG!
    CHUG!
    CHUG!

  • @AlexDeGruven said:

    @RyanMM said:

    @Linc said:

    @GHoosdum said:
    INB4 "No hot tub sex during Expo" gets added to the house rules.

    "You're responsible for completely removing any fluids you add to a hot tub."

    "With your mouth."

    CHUG!
    CHUG!
    CHUG!

    That escalated quickly.

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    So, who's invited a friend?

  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-

    I've invited several friends, but they're all living in Germany, and only one was tempted to actually buy a plane ticket. ;D

    Linc
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

    I have invited many. One is getting married that weekend, otherwise they were in. Working on others.

    Linc
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    We're 20 tickets away with a bit over a week to go.

    I've emailed 70 past attendees that haven't signed up yet.

    Reach out to someone you haven't seen on the red carpet yet. :)

Sign In or Register to comment.